Hamilton v ICTFC.

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Playing quite well, but we all know how this ends :(

Not unless we fucking dramatically change how we're playing. You should be about three up. Our worst performance since Tynecastle by a distance. We need more strength in the middle and more pace going forward. Hopefully Mulraney comes on for Vigurs and Polworth moves back to the centre.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin Canning is an absolute failure.

His home and overall record is absolutely apalling.

To take the lead in 7 of the first 8 games and win just 1 is unacceptable.

With a defender as manager you would think the team could defend.

Did any accies fan there honestly expect anything different at 1-0 up.

You'd think that Canning would learn. I genuinely can't believe he'd bring on a defender after seeing negativity like that cost us last week as well! It beggars belief.

That's 3 late goals this season for us. Last season we couldn't stop conceding them.

Horrible game to watch though, Tansey and Vigurs injured also but a good point for us to edge further away from the bottom.

That felt like a defeat. In control for most of the game but as usual failing to get that killer 2nd goal and hold on to a slender lead. Accies1874 is right. Canning doesn't learn from his mistakes. Our two centre halfs deserve credit though. I thought they were solid today and D'Acol had a good game also. McMann looks like our best option for left back from today's showing.

Have to admit, I'm absolutely seething, I just can't believe it.

It's just so depressing watching Accies at the minute, to constantly get hope early in matches, only for it to be ripped away.

We were good today, it has to be said, first half the much better side. But that just adds to the frustration, that we should have scored again, we should have won the game.

Use the upcoming break to sort out a different plan when we go ahead, because this defensive rubbish isnt working.

I think I did the right thing by getting smashed tatties s before the game. All I can remember is Hamilton scoring then we got one back at the death. Massively disappointing performance after last week.

Completely understand why Accies supporters feel like that was a defeat. We improved marginally in the second half, but we still didn't create much of note, and over the game as a whole, Hamilton dominated possession and played the better football. Not really sure why Foran opted to drop Mulraney to the bench and bring Vigurs back in after our best performance of the season. What a strike for the equaliser from Polworth, though, and the fact that he has that sort of shot on him is another good reason why Foran should keep him in the centre instead of playing him out wide.

It was all going off between Accies' 13-year-olds and our 13-year-olds outside the away end after the match. Pwopa nawty.

34 minutes ago, Worktheshaft said:

Who won?

The WPC, who looked like she was capable of ripping all their balls off and feeding them to them. 

Archived