Hamilton v ICTFC.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon that there may be a few goals this weekend. Fortunately our defence appears to have shored up the holes. And that may be mainly due to the addition of McKay. Warren and Meekings appear to have remmbered how to play together and Tremarco continues to be the most improved player by a country mile - and is maintaining a level of consistency. My bet for first scorer.

On 28/09/2016 at 11:41, Steve_Wilkos said:

Ah, the diddy derby.

Guaranteed to be last on Sportscene, and rightly so.

Apologies for not noticing you there and at all on all the other ICT threads. Looking back you seem very dedicated to our threads and probably will have posted on each ICT topic much more than most of us. But that's what good security is all about, not to be noticed until required. Some of the stewards around Scotland's grounds could learn something. Keep up the good work. :thumsup2

On ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 21:57, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

And last but clearly not least. What watering hole will be allowed into. On my previous trips to Hamilton we have faced Home Supporters Only greetings

It's not away fans they don't like.

It's, umm, well ....... it's you.  :(

Also , 1-2 as ICT profit from Cannings Reid-esque tactic of trying to defend a one goal lead for 75 minutes.  At least Billy had fullbacks in his team.

55 minutes ago, Helpma said:

It's not away fans they don't like.

It's, umm, well ....... it's you.  :(

Also , 1-2 as ICT profit from Cannings Reid-esque tactic of trying to defend a one goal lead for 75 minutes.  At least Billy had fullbacks in his team.

Helpma Boaby. I am not upset as I am aware from a psychological perspective that it is a love-hate kind of thing xx

11 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Many thanks for your contribution. Mine is a double voddie and coke.

I thought that CTO was bad for boring whingers :rolleyes:

Father fintan stack.jpg

Archived