Greenock Morton v Raith Rovers 01/10/16

20 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

Aye i read that earlier on, just have to givehim pelters again as hes so easilly wound up hopefully get himself sent off

Agreed. He's that rattled he's taken to Twitter and the local paper about it :lol: hope he's enjoying his new challenge at his new club. Shame he won't be walking out at Hampden...

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really hate him. I think he's a bellend who can't handle pressure from a crowd and he's handled it hilariously bad.

He said himself, he was fine with the abuse thrown at him. But when they start aiming at his family etc, that's what bothered him. If there was abuse thrown towards his family then that's pretty disgusting behaviour and his attitude since then would be entirely justified..

I wasn't at the game though so don't know what abuse there was.

I'm surprised with the abuse he's been getting from you lot though as without him, you'd probably still be in the seaside league..

He said himself, he was fine with the abuse thrown at him. But when they start aiming at his family etc, that's what bothered him. If there was abuse thrown towards his family then that's pretty disgusting behaviour and his attitude since then would be entirely justified..

I'm surprised with the abuse he's been getting from you lot though as without him, you'd probably still be in the seaside league..

I'm calling bullshit on the family claim. Not one person heard the shout that McManus claims was hurled at him. He's evidently not fine with the abuse due to his meltdown on twitter and in the local paper. I'm sure he'll get it right up us if he scores against us though.

32 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I've never seen so much hatred for an ex player all because he chose to go to another club :lol:

I assumed you were being sarcastic after that post...

25 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

...but after this one it appears not.

Where have we ever seen such vicious hatred of an ex-player before?

On 6/23/2016 at 10:38, Rovers1992/1993 said:

If McKinnon comes anywhere near Toshney, I swear to god, that p***k won't survive his first 90 minutes back at Starks to tell the tale..

On 6/30/2016 at 20:35, Rovers1992/1993 said:

To be honest, had we kept Toshney for next season, I'd have been pissed off, as he is one of the worst types of professionals around. Normally I'd wish him well and that and hope he does well for you. I don't. I hope his career meets a dead end.

On 7/3/2016 at 15:02, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Toshney deserves every bit of stick he gets off the Rovers support this season.

This might sound a bit harsh but I hope Davo gives him a potential career ending injury when we play him this season..

10 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Telt.

13 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Bah gawd almighty! That man had a fam'ly!

On 5 October 2016 at 21:03, vikingTON said:

Maybe one day - just one day - Raith fans will actually manage to post on this thread without having an absolute disaster.

Today is not that day though. 

Surely not just myself that cringes at the majority of this character's posts?

The desperation for attention from Rovers supporters is embarrassing.

Archived