Greenock Morton v Raith Rovers 01/10/16

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At a stag in Aberdeen next weekend so won't be there but will be keeping an eye on updates etc.

We played brilliantly all over the park for 65 minutes yesterday. Then just seemed to take the foot off the gas. Could have easily been 6 or 7-0 up by this point though with a few sitters missed as well as the 3 scored!

Have you improved much since last season? 0 points from us last season, hopefully that continues into this season.

2-0 Rovers, McManus double.

2 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Would you take losing every game between now and then and beating Aberdeen?

Of course! The Ton fans desperately need something to cheer about and the Club is fucked until the Raes disappear.

Be interesting to see if we can get anything out of this nil pwa fixture - and to see us up against Dece and Bobby. I'm putting my money on a draw I expect Barr to get (another) penalty and young Nesbitt to get his first goal for the 'ton. I do think there could be further goals in this game.

Be interesting to see if we can get anything out of this nil pwa fixture - and to see us up against Dece and Bobby. I'm putting my money on a draw I expect Barr to get (another) penalty and young Nesbitt to get his first goal for the 'ton. I do think there could be further goals in this game.

Barr won't be on penalties.

22 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Barr won't be on penalties.

To clarify... Barr to go arse over tit in the box, followed by the designated penalty taker stepping up. Actually, I've got an update to that premonition... McNeil saves !

Archived