The superLoons versus the Gable Endies.

With the diddies from Cumbernauld now back in their box, the runaway leaders now meet our Angus neighbours for the first time in a good while. It should be interesting given that their gaffer is the most detested ex-Loons manager ever, by a considerable margin. The Montrose squad is also littered with ex Loons too which should prove interesting. Hopefully big Sanny won't come back to haunt us.

I'll predict 3-1 home win, Peters, Lister and TOB scoring for us.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this game. We should have beat Berwick yesterday but again we were unable to score numerous chances. That's the worry for us but if we play like we did play yesterday and manage to take a few chances' then should be an entertaining game.

13 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Dick Campbell is a fine chap . Doing a fine job at Arbroath emoji6.png

13 minutes ago, etherglide said:

Sorry, my mistake. Just up, hungover, blah, blah, blah. Then yes I concur.

Ive even managed to embarrass myself there, and for a shameless twat, that is considerable!

That's some hangover mate. I've no gripe with Dick as he got us promotion from the basement league, was the gaffer when we beat Rangers and gave us many other memorable moments. I think Bollan is an improvement but I will always hold the bunnet in high regard.

On the other hand He..... Heg..... He who shall not be named will forever be hated by those who supported the Loons during his rain (intentional spelling mistake btw). No problems with the several exLoons in the Montrose squad, especially Sanny and Yano who were great servants to our club.

1 hour ago, theSilverFox said:

That's some hangover mate. I've no gripe with Dick as he got us promotion from the basement league, was the gaffer when we beat Rangers and gave us many other memorable moments. I think Bollan is an improvement but I will always hold the bunnet in high regard.

A certain Forfar fan is obsessed by him... pity he cannot focus on what a great job Bollan is doing this season, but there you go!  

6 hours ago, etherglide said:

Silver, just read the whole thing wrong. Apologies again. I'm allowed to get a bit mixed up now and again. And yes, Mr He,,,,,,He,,,,,him IS the worst manager ever. Do you even think he knows? Lol

He should as I told him to his face years ago. I was on speaking terms with him when he was gaffer. I met him a few years later and he struck up a conversation. He knew he knew me but had obviously forgotten where from. I reminded every him lol.

He's actually a decent guy despite the fact he nearly ended our club but not decent enough to forgive.....

41 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Christ just seen Montrose starting 11 from yesterday. The whole back 4 are ex loons . Campbell brothers bolo and steeves. Watson in midfield and sanny and Fraser up front .

Could be a tasty match

Five of those seven are decent players though not one would get a game never mind a starting berth in our current team. Bolo and Rossco = car crash!

Archived