Players for Transfer

paleface

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, paleface said:

WW

Midfielder Callum Connolly available for transfer and offers from interested parties invited ...

very decent young player surprised he is on the transfer list ! 

Always be remembered legendly for his 25 yard thunderbolt at Wick in the Scottish last season. Possibly made club captain too early and suffered setback with serious injury.

A Prolific scorer from the middle of park and still can be....

Good luck to the lad,thought might have found a club by now.

9 hours ago, paleface said:

WW

Midfielder Callum Connolly available for transfer and offers from interested parties invited ...

very decent young player surprised he is on the transfer list ! 

What a strange time to post this nearly 2 weeks after he asked to go on the transfer list. What about the impressive performance and good result yesterday Paleface ?! 

38 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Definetly a good result no so sure about a impressive performance RAB but its all about getting into the next round ££££

I thought overall it was Pedro especially second half. It's a very tough place to go especially in the Scottish Cup and thought 2/3 nil would have been a fair reflection, 

3 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

What a strange time to post this nearly 2 weeks after he asked to go on the transfer list. What about the impressive performance and good result yesterday Paleface ?! 

Result was excellent the performance was ok

Has to be 1 of the poorest uni teams ive seen though

1 minute ago, Pianoplayer said:

Result was excellent the performance was ok

Has to be 1 of the poorest uni teams ive seen though

Aw you have logged in as Pianoplayer again now :lol: no doubt they'll be the poorest uni team you've seen. 

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I thought overall it was Pedro especially second half. It's a very tough place to go especially in the Scottish Cup and thought 2/3 nil would have been a fair reflection, 

Big Scott through on goal once or twice Gormley through on goal all one on ones could've easily been 3 or 4 Rab. 

Ye can only beat what's in front of ye. :)

14 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Always be remembered legendly for his 25 yard thunderbolt at Wick in the Scottish last season. Possibly made club captain too early and suffered setback with serious injury.

A Prolific scorer from the middle of park and still can be....

Good luck to the lad,thought might have found a club by now.

Agreed good luck to the lad 

2 hours ago, pedrosluvchild said:

I thought the uni team were exactly what i always expect well organised and stuck to there task

At least I'm getting an answer out of you Pedro :lol: 

Players for Transfer eh ... 

3 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I try to stay off the Bucky on a Sunday Pedro. Apologies I was referring to WWs number 1 supporter who started the post. 

Aye it's just paint thinners on a Sunday these days eh Rab? 

Grimbo

I try to stay off the Bucky on a Sunday Pedro. Apologies I was referring to WWs number 1 supporter who started the post. 

Weegie soup raberto

Paleface isnt being drawn out but i do share his clear disappointment at a good young player leaving the club the signings lately while good players are hardly for the long term

• 4 weeks later...

Archived