Players for Transfer

paleface

In the context of expectations of the ll I'd say ww are probably top 3 at the moment yet the same posters constantly chirping in basically crap, it seems to suit there agenda...whilst nothing against any players on the list are there any that have moved on to new teams and proving to be a major loss to whitehill 

You and newky a tag team im not knocking anything just pointing out a fact ffs no agenda im interested and hopeful the young laddies do well and get time to adjust to it

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah there Magoo, no agenda on my part, just an observation. Hope the young lads you're bringing through make their mark, as I've said before, the same thing happened at Preston when your new man took over. Just an observation, no agenda. Hi Hat

3 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

You and newky a tag team im not knocking anything just pointing out a fact ffs no agenda im interested and hopeful the young laddies do well and get time to adjust to it

Be that same fact you pointed out in November how the ww players don't want to play for the manager....i see a pattern forming

2 minutes ago, HI HAT said:

Woah there Magoo, no agenda on my part, just an observation. Hope the young lads you're bringing through make their mark, as I've said before, the same thing happened at Preston when your new man took over. Just an observation, no agenda. Hi Hat

What same thing....one player left...

4 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Think that was a different manager in november so what's your point now

My point being for a neutral it takes some doing listing 6/7 players of the top of your head that have left a club.having the time or inclination I could trawl thro postings from a select few on ww and the majority of the posts would be off a negative nature. Now whilst no whitehill fans are singing from the rooftops about the season (we know our level) the general thought is that it's a steady enough campaign with a decent manager in place who may go on to be a good appointment....5 games in with a 60% win record and the usual suspects are chirping....u never answered about the players that have left and the position they are at now

My point being for a neutral it takes some doing listing 6/7 players of the top of your head that have left a club.having the time or inclination I could trawl thro postings from a select few on ww and the majority of the posts would be off a negative nature. Now whilst no whitehill fans are singing from the rooftops about the season (we know our level) the general thought is that it's a steady enough campaign with a decent manager in place who may go on to be a good appointment....5 games in with a 60% win record and the usual suspects are chirping....u never answered about the players that have left and the position they are at now

We are in total agreement here so calm down

11 hours ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Im nae computer expert either apparentlyemoji3.png i don't really care what any of the players left for i was merely making the point alot had left and i think i implied may be a positive thing so wind your neck in newky lad

Wind my neck in :D

You named "good players" that have left the club. 

All I did was give my thoughts on their situations. (would you disagree?) 

And I've still to see any confirmation as to John Hall has left the club,you obviously have inside knowledge on that one ? 

As we stand we have played Spartans and EK twice with an away trip to Ochilview to come next month. 

That's basically the top 3 oot the road for this season. 

Still a lot to play for points wise wi teams round about and below us.

Magoo had some valid points. 

Wind my neck in [emoji3]
You named "good players" that have left the club. 
All I did was give my thoughts on their situations. (would you disagree?) 
And I've still to see any confirmation as to John Hall has left the club,you obviously have inside knowledge on that one ? 
As we stand we have played Spartans and EK twice with an away trip to Ochilview to come next month. 
That's basically the top 3 oot the road for this season. 
Still a lot to play for points wise wi teams round about and below us.
Magoo had some valid points. 

Yeah he did and if you read my comment im prity sure it says i agreed with him regards expectation

All i did was point out allot of players had left the club recently which is prity clear to see

John hall no other evidence than what I've seen but the eyes don't lie unless he is on holiday he would be at games especially the recent fixtures

Regardless of what you think im enthusiastic about the way the new manager looks to be trying to do squad wise

So wind your neck in[emoji27] [emoji27] [emoji27] [emoji12] [emoji12]

1 hour ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Yeah he did and if you read my comment im prity sure it says i agreed with him regards expectation

All i did was point out allot of players had left the club recently which is prity clear to see

John hall no other evidence than what I've seen but the eyes don't lie unless he is on holiday he would be at games especially the recent fixtures

Regardless of what you think im enthusiastic about the way the new manager looks to be trying to do squad wise

So wind your neck inemoji27.pngemoji27.pngemoji27.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.png

So the players you named I'm still waiting yer reply on what I said  ? 

Al give ye that one covering yer tracks wi John Hall :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived