Players for Transfer

paleface

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On Friday, November 04, 2016 at 19:55, savage said:

Kevin keane requested to be put on the list this week.  only so much you can take.  hope a decent junior side can come in for him.  highly rated but not by hizzy it would seem

Hope the lad gets his move and finds somewhere to move on with his career...no club wants unhappy players around and tbf to the him i cant see anyone at ww looking back with many memory's and regrets about his departure 

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Confirmation that Andy Martin has signed for the Vale from ww. 

Good player for ww where he could play just aboot anywhere, great signing for the Vale though. 

Best of luck Andy. 

Could not Agree more Newcy

Another quality player gone

58 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Confirmation that Andy Martin has signed for the Vale from ww. 

Good player for ww where he could play just aboot anywhere, great signing for the Vale though. 

Best of luck Andy. 

A big turnover of players at Ferguson Park this season but Davie Bingham seems to be putting his faith in younger players so perhaps a different approach from WW.

10 hours ago, Pianoplayer said:

Could not Agree more Newcy

Another quality player gone

What other quality players have gone ? 

All the best Andy a model pro and a gentleman in his 3.5 years at WW. 

41 minutes ago, HI HAT said:

Sorry to plant this seed, did Bingo not do the same when he took over at Preston? Not to worry, he couldn't make the same mistakes again, could he? Hi Hat

Let us guess you've been talking to Pianoman at the Haddington games wonder what he's been doing there. 

Good away win for the Welfare today well played lads. 

Sorry Rab, was at Selkirk today watching a foot of the league derby, Hawick deserved winners, not a fan of either team but thought it would be a good game, it was just a thought that rattled about my head, obviously not the only one who's noticed Bingos mo Hope I'm wrong for WW sake.
Hi Hat

1 hour ago, HI HAT said:

Sorry to plant this seed, did Bingo not do the same when he took over at Preston? Not to worry, he couldn't make the same mistakes again, could he? Hi Hat

He's been manager for less than 5 games and people are posting pish like this

5 games.

3 wins.

2 losses away to East Kilbride and Spartans. 

5 u21s started today but plenty experience there as well with Grandad Gormley scoring another 2. 

A pretty good start if you ask me. 

Magoo and Rab, it was just something that I thought when I read the posts that experienced players were wanting to leave a well respected and well run club. I'm only too happy to see any team bring through players from the u21 or feeder teams, more teams should be doing it, but it seems strange that history seems to be repeating it's self, fair doos like, most new managers move players on that they don't fancy in their set up. Time will tell if Bingo has made the right call.
Hi Hat

You can't argue alot of good players have left the club rab
Kevin keane
Callum connoly
Nicky murray
Aaronn moffat
Andy martin
John hall
and im probably missing at least another
agree getting good results all the same and obviously a much younger group of players so could be a new dawn up at fergie park

12 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

7 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:
12 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:
Kevin keane
Callum connoly
Nicky murray
Aaronn moffat
Andy martin
John hall
agree getting good results all the same and obviously a much younger group of players so could be a new dawn up at fergie park

I'm nae computer whizzkid but what happened there ? 

Dale is  prob ww most improved player this season kept Keane out team.

Connolly was never same player long term injury. 

Murray I thought was going abroad. 

Moffat (had potential)  and Martin surprised me. 

Has John Hall left the club  ?  He's been suspended more than on the park if he has left. 

All good things come to an end but gie the club a break ffs :o

I'm nae computer whizzkid but what happened there ? 
Dale is  prob ww most improved player this season kept Keane out team.
Connolly was never same player long term injury. 
Murray I thought was going abroad. 
Moffat (had potential)  and Martin surprised me. 
Has John Hall left the club  ?  He's been suspended more than on the park if he has left. 
All good things come to an end but gie the club a break ffs [emoji33]

Im nae computer expert either apparently[emoji3] i don't really care what any of the players left for i was merely making the point alot had left and i think i implied may be a positive thing so wind your neck in newky lad

17 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:
21 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:
Kevin keane
Callum connoly
Nicky murray
Aaronn moffat
Andy martin
John hall

In the context of expectations of the ll I'd say ww are probably top 3 at the moment yet the same posters constantly chirping in basically crap, it seems to suit there agenda...whilst nothing against any players on the list are there any that have moved on to new teams and proving to be a major loss to whitehill 

Archived