BT Sport / Chris Sutton

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best bit for me was when Johnstone said Sutton had been telling porky pies. (Imagine a grown man using that phrase in a "serious debate") Sutton then called him out saying something like, "Come on Derek, what porkies have I been telling, back up your statement here." Johnstone just spluttered and stammered before saying that he was absolutely disgusted with himself for even speaking to him. Absolute slavering mess.

Brilliant the other night when the camera panned onto him at Ibrox and Suttons said "Derek looks like he's dressed for a part in Showaddywaddy. :lol:

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 08:57, Dons_1988 said:

My favourite bit was still:

YOU WERE DOWN SOUTH, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID FROM A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COUNTRY

emoji1.png

Just listened to it and have to say this is my highlight as well. As if Johnstone is baffled by the notion of people being able to read.

I think the assorted personal shots at Johnstone himself are inappropriate, especially when there's so much material regarding his, ah, journalistic output to criticise. Still amusing listening however.

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What was he saying?

Fucking superb :lol:

Can't remember the exact words but it was a nice little dig at them that Gary could only respond with a...who? us? never...kind of response with a smile on his face.

I actually quite like Sutton, he's English and obviously Celtic minded but he does his homework on every team who he's commentating on. Also he's no afraid to speak his mind which is refreshing to see.

Chris Sutton is nothing more than a pantomime baddie. However, DJ is a cheating, diving wee bas*ard (1976 Scottish Cup Semi) :thumbsdown

When I was shopping in Tesco Silverburn a few years ago the cashier serving asked me if I was a Motherwell fan. I said I was and that I was just making my way to the game. She said she was a cousin of John and Chris Sutton and mentioned that John was such a nice lad, however, she couldn’t stand his brother Chris. Even his own relatives don’t like him. :lol::lol:

Archived