Brechin v Peterhead

First a hard fought three points.

Yes Graham can feel hard done by being replaced by Spence who is clearly not match fit but did ok. We have needed more attack options in midfield and Spence, when fit will do this - I hope the loan gets extended. However it is the first time in years I have looked at our subs and thought we had players to make a difference and this will always mean someone feels hard done by - might be someone else next week.

It was a week for rolling the sleeves up as did not think, certainly going forward we were at our best with Trouten also looking like he needs a game or two. Jackson was again superb and his winner - a touch of class. Only pipped to MoM by Buzz pulling off a double safe.

Glad to see McAllistair still has a torn puss - stomping off at the end without shaking anyones hand - Arse whole!

All in all a v pleasing result and a squad that has options on the bench.

39 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

As a supported we can critize or praise as and when we want.They are getting close to getting praise from me if we can keep this up being near or top of the league,because with the players we have that is where we should be.

So would you agree that Darren Dods has turned things around ( well so far anyway ) surely as a fan you must give credit where credit is due

31 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

So would you agree that Darren Dods has turned things around ( well so far anyway ) surely as a fan you must give credit where credit is due

Turning it around would be getting into play offs/into play off final and even promotion but one can dream.Dods still doing stupid things for my liking.

8 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Turning it around would be getting into play offs/into play off final and even promotion but one can dream.Dods still doing stupid things for my liking.

Tough gig pleasing you.:o but you at least acknowledge he has brought in good players I suppose that is proof he must be doing something good

You keep on making statements about what he is doing wrong without ever really saying what these are please enlighten

5 minutes ago, greendot said:

When i was walking around the glebe yesterday I did spot Citydiehard, and I'm surprised no one else has seen him as he's got a distinctive look about him.

Hide contents

clown-jazz-hands-14956104.jpg

Very good but looks nothing like me.You forgot the brechin top I was wearing.

12 minutes ago, greendot said:

When i was walking around the glebe yesterday I did spot Citydiehard, and I'm surprised no one else has seen him as he's got a distinctive look about him.

Reveal hidden contents

clown-jazz-hands-14956104.jpg

5 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Very good but looks nothing like me.You forgot the brechin top I was wearing.

Seem to remember you wearing a Celtic top many years ago on a Jimmy Bean's bus going to Hampden or am I mixing you up with someone else:whistle

8 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Seem to remember you wearing a Celtic top many years ago on a Jimmy Bean's bus going to Hampden or am I mixing you up with someone else:whistle

You must be mixing me up with someone else,hate Celtic they think they run the SFA in fact hate the old firm.

Archived