Brechin v Peterhead

Hopefully get back to winning ways tomorrow. Will be a though game but one I think we can win. O'NEIL out for us so guessing ether Eliot ford will come in or pabs will move to the right and McCormack will come in ? Any news on the player that's meant to be siging before tomorrow ?

14 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Hopefully get back to winning ways tomorrow. Will be a though game but one I think we can win. O'NEIL out for us so guessing ether Eliot ford will come in or pabs will move to the right and McCormack will come in ? Any news on the player that's meant to be siging before tomorrow ?

Joey Barton.

Very happy to have Spence back - hopefully the loan can be extended. We've been crying out for some attacking creativity in the centre of the park and now we've got it. It's then begs the question who comes out for him? The tireless Dale or Finn Graham who has made a good impression since joining in the summer. Or someone else?

Very happy to have Spence back - hopefully the loan can be extended. We've been crying out for some attacking creativity in the centre of the park and now we've got it. It's then begs the question who comes out for him? The tireless Dale or Finn Graham who has made a good impression since joining in the summer. Or someone else?

or we go back to a 4 4 2 with O'Neil being out injured ? Spence Trouten Dale and Graham sounds like a great midfield

or we go back to a 4 4 2 with O'Neil being out injured ? Spence Trouten Dale and Graham sounds like a great midfield

Who plays on the left wing though? And does that mean Love being dropped or moving upfront with Jacko?

We've been doing well with 3 centre backs and 2 wing backs so I wouldn't be tempted to change it now.

Who plays on the left wing though? And does that mean Love being dropped or moving upfront with Jacko?

We've been doing well with 3 centre backs and 2 wing backs so I wouldn't be tempted to change it now.

You got a point there I would move love up front. But I'm sure the gaffer has a plan would be ashame to drop Caldwell as well had my doubts about him but he seems to be improving

Great result today, we rode our luck on ocassion but overall a solid display,  Buzz was once again on top form,  with other results at the top going our way it's nice to be at the top end of the table, early days but after last season I'll enjoy it for the moment, Peterhead will be going back very dissapointed as they looked pretty dangerous and had a lot of chances, all in all  a well earned 3 points.

Great result today . We had no failures with everyone putting in a shift. Such is the spirit in the team even when we went one down i was confident of us getting back in it. Peterhead's no 5 really does need to find someone to hug other than Jacko . Every time they went for a ball he had his hands all over our striker. Well done everyone , great 3 points.

Dropping the boy Graham for spence today was a mistake.according to what I've heard Spence hasn't played much and it showed. I think Dodsy left it to long before changing things.it could have went the other way.still a good 3 points.its going well let's hope it continues

1 hour ago, slangs said:

Dropping the boy Graham for spence today was a mistake.according to what I've heard Spence hasn't played much and it showed. I think Dodsy left it to long before changing things.it could have went the other way.still a good 3 points.its going well let's hope it continues

Now now slangs you're not allowed to critize the team when we win.But you are right about Graham he doesn't deserve to be dropped.Wander how the other players feel when a young loanee comes straight into the team (Spence didn't do much either).Dods has done wrong here and could make players unhappy.

17 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Now now slangs you're not allowed to critize the team when we win.But you are right about Graham he doesn't deserve to be dropped.Wander how the other players feel when a young loanee comes straight into the team (Spence didn't do much either).Dods has done wrong here and could make players unhappy.

Give it a rest will you.  Whilst Slangs may have 'criticised' Dods for dropping Finn Graham today for Spence at least he can still reflect on 3 points and remains positive.  Something which you're incapable of doing.  It's always doom and gloom with you, Dods is an Idiot, players are not good enough.  Nothing positive, nothing SUPPORTIVE!  You know for the team you allegedly 'support'.  You're the worst thing about fans.  Not enough braincells to look at the bigger picture. :rolleyes:

Archived