Haddington player jailed

trotter1962

Rangers fan Craig Wojtowycz, who this season played for Haddington Athletic, was jailed for four months at Glasgow Sheriff Court yesterday (Thursday).

He pleaded guilty to assaulting a Hibernian supporter on the pitch after the final whistle.

The Tranent 24-year-old, who joined the Hi Hi in the summer after winning the South Division with Tranent Juniors last season, has also been given a two-year ban from all football matches.

does the 2 year ban mean he cant play when he is released?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Geo61 said:
1 hour ago, pie n beans said:
He volleyed a Hibs fan who was lying on the ground, fn thug.

[/quote

Didn't kick the pr--k hard enough if you ask me

Hiya Craig, Hiya Pal. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Aye it's acceptable to kick someone on the ground, typical blue nose braindead twats.

Away back to the senior forum and spout your pish, a Dunfermline supporter fae Aberdeen, couldnae make a fitba team between the two of them lol :):)

24 minutes ago, leg end said:

Personally myself a think the jail is harsh as f**k. A red card would have been an acceptable punishment!

I don't know the guy personally but know someone who does. Sounds harsh sentence but pretty sure he's got previous, which might explain the jail term. 

Do you know him wee man,your neck ay the woods.

No him very well bud. It's his own stupidity that has got him in the position he is in, but he isn't that kind of laddy. Just been caught up in moment i think, to get jail is very harsh but after all the media coverage of it they were gonna make examples of people!

Archived