Haddington player jailed

trotter1962

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, leg end said:

No him very well bud. It's his own stupidity that has got him in the position he is in, but he isn't that kind of laddy. Just been caught up in moment i think, to get jail is very harsh but after all the media coverage of it they were gonna make examples of people!

Aye that's what it looks like wee man,the next ones due up will no be want the same judge he got,he'll need to get the nut doon and get on with it.

26 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Al explain it for u since your thick, give u a clue, junior football forum, a support a junior team, do u get it yet 

To be fair, this is in relation to an incident at a national cup final and the junior connection is pretty incidental. You need to remember it's all just football. The goals, the ball, the number of players - it's all standard stuff.

Without reflecting on the boy himself, Rangers as a club were adamant in the aftermath of the game that their supporters were "defending" their players. That doesn't really stack up with a plea of guilty to booting someone who was already on the ground. 

41 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Very well said! Also krfc calling someone thick and making numerous spelling mistakes is a bit rich. I know youre upset because people are having a go at your big team but just try calm down.

Ha ha ha, my big team lol, and pulling me up about spelling, o the irony, who's your big team? O that's right!!!

1 minute ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

Not upset at all. Guy kicked another guy on the ground deserves punishment. Just wondering why it's being made to look all one sided

I don't see that happening here.

Pretty confident Hibs fans will also see jail time when found guilty.

Only getting mentioned here due to him playing in our grade.

Archived