Celtic v The Rangers*

Romeo

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, iknowwheremaddieis said:

Love the Old Firm, proper hatred between them is unrivalled in British football imo, especially when you've watched the intense rivalry of Liverpool-Man U where there's half and half scarves and the stadium is full of tourists. 

Yeh I love my Country being portrayed as a bigoted backwater that hasn't moved on a day since the Battle of the Boyne/Easter Uprising* in the name of "footballing rivalry"......

*delete as applicable 

On 22/09/2016 at 22:39, Jimmy85 said:

After the despicable behaviour of both sets of fans this game really should be played behind closed doors. These vermin just can't be trusted to act like civilised human beings. Absolute scumbags to a man. 

It's a pity that one of these rotten institutions will come out on top. I sincerely hope whichever bigoted arsecheek does win gets absolutely pumped in the final. 

^^^^^ glued to the telly as per.

There was a lot of interest in the last one. I think this one is garnering less because of the extreme gulf in quality.

Doesn't matter really, it's a one off semi and an old firm game so there is still less interest in this thread than I would have expected.

Think it will be a good game anyway, I love old firm games despite there being two sets of absolute braindead zombie supporters at each end. Proper hatred as someone else has said previously and you don't get that so much these days at the fitba.

7 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Win win here. Sevco win then it'll be a better final to watch, Celtic win Sevco are out.

Would prefer a Celtic shagging, 4/5, or a #scenes Sevco win with a bit of drama.

Looking forward to it

The beauty is that no matter what the result is, there will always be one set of raging bigots.

Yeh I love my Country being portrayed as a bigoted backwater that hasn't moved on a day since the Battle of the Boyne/Easter Uprising* in the name of "footballing rivalry"......

*delete as applicable 

Aye true, I base my opinion on Turkey and Turkish people on the Galatasaray Fenerbahce game, country full of hooligans IMO.

Not a peep on Facebook from my Rangers supporting acquaintances about the game in the last few days.  Maybe their finally accepting their place in Scottish football now.

29 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Aye true, I base my opinion on Turkey and Turkish people on the Galatasaray Fenerbahce game, country full of hooligans IMO.

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest but if you can't afford the bus fare to Parkhead every other week then you've got f**k all chance of making it over to Istanbul......

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest but if you can't afford the bus fare to Parkhead every other week then you've got f**k all chance of making it over to Istanbul......

Lazy reply.

It was a daft thing to say. Anyone judging an entire nation by a football fixture that happens in that nation is a moron.

Archived