Celtic v The Rangers*

Romeo

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I actually want Celtic to win this otherwise our league game with Rangers will be postponed and that's on my birthday :(

If Thistle vs Rangers gets postponed, that would be mean both Celtic and Rangers have shat it from the Harry Wraggs this season. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

We should all take a moment to acknowledge the bravery of the 11 rangers players taking to the field on Sunday after they were battered all over the hampden park on their last visit. So strong, so brave.

Are you talking about by the Hibs fans at FT or battered by Henderson and Co? 

FYI I believe everything the media says.

So far this season we've seen a bit of a drop off from Celtic after Champions League games. I don't think we'll see a thumping win this time. I worry that the work rate will be lower because we now realize the opposition are a bog-standard SPFL side and we haven't done well at Hampden in recent years. Any win will do. 

Hoping to be proven wrong and that Celtic can put in a performance that'll enable me to do some right good, old-fashioned goading on Sunday. I'd love to see some remarkable restraint from the opposition. 

Fods

Tav, Danny (if fit) Clint, Wallace (kiernan)

Holt, Halliday, Windass.  ( Hard to leave Kranjcar out but we need pace in midfield)

Barrie, Kenny, Harry

Gilks, Garner, Waggy, Kranjcar, hodson, Crooks, Dodoo

47 minutes ago, bennett said:

Fods

Holt, Halliday, Windass.  ( Hard to leave Kranjcar out but we need pace in midfield)

Barrie, Kenny, Harry

A mixture of surnames, first names and nicknames.

Sort it out.

On 20/10/2016 at 22:08, bennett said:

Fods

Barrie, Kenny, Harry

Might be better to move Forrester into midfield and go with Waggy or Garner up front. Or maybe put Rossiter in midfield and leave Forrester on the bench.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Is this match being discussed elsewhere on the forum? Would have thought it would have more interest than it has.

There was a lot of interest in the last one. I think this one is garnering less because of the extreme gulf in quality.

Rangers have some injury problems so I'm not sure what the team will be. This is not an excuse as I expected us to lose anyway. Team could be something like:

Gilks (cup keeper)

Tavernier Hill Kiernan Wallace

Holt Halliday Forrester

Waghorn Miller McKay.

Archived