Celtic v The Rangers*

Romeo

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't fucking wait, :angry:

I'll be hanging tampons from the rafters to intimidate the fannies up to their knees in periodical blood.

Just have to put up with the media wanking themselves stupid over the semi because the hard dons will be pumping Morton.

Hope agent Barton is still tormenting the deluded knobs at Ibrokes come the semi. :) Assuming Sevco are still solvent by then with the huge 7 figure sum hanging over them if they screw up getting rid of the worst signing the new club???? wait sorry folks, one of the worst signings anyway, forgot about Ja Ja Binks. :lol:

After the despicable behaviour of both sets of fans this game really should be played behind closed doors. These vermin just can't be trusted to act like civilised human beings. Absolute scumbags to a man. 

It's a pity that one of these rotten institutions will come out on top. I sincerely hope whichever bigoted arsecheek does win gets absolutely pumped in the final. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

After the despicable behaviour of both sets of fans this game really should be played behind closed doors. These vermin just can't be trusted to act like civilised human beings. Absolute scumbags to a man. 

It's a pity that one of these rotten institutions will come out on top. I sincerely hope whichever bigoted arsecheek does win gets absolutely pumped in the final. 

Right you.

Calm the f**k down.

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

Aye an extra 50'000 fuckwits on the loose around Glasgow when the game is being played behind closed doors is certainly going to stop the fannies being? well, fannies just because they are fannies. Make no mistake Jimmy, these c***s do not need to be in the stadium to make a c**t of themselves hitting the headlines, unfortunately.

44 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Spot on as always Jimmy 

Archived