Morton v Aberdeen

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for both sides avoiding the other two. Should be a good day out.  I'd love Morton to get to a final, as it'd be brilliant for another different team to experience it, but on the other hand I think Aberdeen would have more chance of winning the final...

Morton should push for Hampden.  If it's in Edinburgh, a big Aberdeen support right on top of the players will have an influence, but at a half empty hampden there will be no intimidating atmosphere to affect things..

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Good for both sides avoiding the other two. Should be a good day out.  I'd love Morton to get to a final, as it'd be brilliant for another different team to experience it, but on the other hand I think Aberdeen would have more chance of winning the final...

Morton should push for Hampden.  If it's in Edinburgh, a big Aberdeen support right on top of the players will have an influence, but at a half empty hampden there will be no intimidating atmosphere to affect things..

f**k it. Bring on Easter Road. Sell the place out. 

They can f**k right off if they try to peddle this as "the family semi-final" or any such pish. This is a proper clash - not the day out of some souped-up bumpkin outfit like Gretna or Ross County - and we'll have enough long-time whamees in attendance to show it. 

They can f**k right off if they try to peddle this as "the family semi-final" or any such pish. This is a proper clash - not the day out of some souped-up bumpkin outfit like Gretna or Ross County - and we'll have enough long-time whamees in attendance to show it. 

Well said.

Looking forward to it.

Would be crazy to have it in Edinburgh and potentially have fans on either side miss out, surely?

Less than 11,000 attended both 1/4-finals & that's with 4 sets of supporters there so Easter RD should be sufficient and more than adequate to cope with both clubs average attendance.

Archived