Morton v Aberdeen

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With 12 days to go I imagine we'll struggle to take much more than 12,000/13,000 but can't really blame anyone for not travelling tbh. just hope the same people that are staying away this time (and aren't season ticket holders) don't moan about lack of tickets if we get to the Final

It's irrelevant, starting position for a final is 50/50, once the 8k or so corporates have been deducted.

Only if one club decline a certain amount, does it then get offered to their opponent.

In the event of AFC reaching the final, we'd undoubtedly be up against a Daily Record hotline/Radio Clyde phone-in campaign to pressurise Doncaster and co to give the unwashed more due to the numbers that jumped off the No.5 bus to go their semi-final (all of 2 miles from their ground).

Looking more and more like this should have been played at Easter Road.

1 hour ago, Wren Road said:

How many have Aberdeen shifted so far? Morton must be near to 6k now

What LT said.

The last update anyone seems to have had was 3k from someone at Smiths last week. Would be good to hear an update on that.

11 hours ago, tarapoa said:

It's irrelevant, starting position for a final is 50/50, once the 8k or so corporates have been deducted.

Only if one club decline a certain amount, does it then get offered to their opponent.

In the event of AFC reaching the final, we'd undoubtedly be up against a Daily Record hotline/Radio Clyde phone-in campaign to pressurise Doncaster and co to give the unwashed more due to the numbers that jumped off the No.5 bus to go their semi-final (all of 2 miles from their ground).

Looking more and more like this should have been played at Easter Road.

I know but I imagine our 20,000 allocation for the Final (if we get there) would be snapped up quickly with lots of part-time fans left moaning like f**k.  

I don't have a ST and only get to the odd game these days so I'd certainly be up against it getting a ticket but I couldn't really complain if I didn't.

Archived