Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

Hopefully the Tory or the Dad if he's alive says he felt it was homophobic and that settles it in court.

The 'joke' was aimed at fluffy Mundell and his son.
There's a a lot of ways to have a pop at those two without going down that road.

Kez using Wings as a way of getting her quota of SNPbad soundbites deserves calling out though.

I've got to say, I don't really see how Kez is the plucky underdog here. She took a cheap shot at an independent blogger in a "look how awful nationalists are!!!" hit peice in a national newspaper whilst leader of the Labour party. She just didn't expect the guy to call her on it and take it all the way. She's made a complete c**t of herself to be honest, when What She should have done from the beginning is just apologise and end it there and then.

1 minute ago, mjw said:

The 'joke' was aimed at fluffy Mundell and his son.
There's a a lot of ways to have a pop at those two without going down that road.

Kez using Wings as a way of getting her quota of SNPbad soundbites deserves calling out though.

Her and Wings are about relevant as each other. She's been publicly ditched by Labour and he's embarassing himself on a national level so it's working out well.

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

In that case hopefully there are cameras in court to catch Campbell's meltdown when he loses to the Dugdale/Mundell rainbow coalition.

Kezia white knighted Mundell and went of on an ill informed rant in the Daily Record and in the process defamed or slandered Campbell, He asked for an apology she refused, she got sued. Now the chickens have come home to roost.

2 minutes ago, GAD said:

I've got to say, I don't really see how Kez is the plucky underdog here. She took a cheap shot at an independent blogger in a "look how awful nationalists are!!!" hit peice in a national newspaper whilst leader of the Labour party. She just didn't expect the guy to call her on it and take it all the way. She's made a complete c**t of herself to be honest, when What She should have done from the beginning is just apologise and end it there and then.

She's correct that it's a homophobic comment though.

If you heard about the Campbell comment in the context of two kids at school no one would doubt it's homophobic bullying.

8 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Her and Wings are about relevant as each other. She's been publicly ditched by Labour and he's embarassing himself on a national level so it's working out well.

Don't talk shite, Wings (for all their faults)  is the best source for calling out MSM lies on Indy and has a massive reach . Dugdale is a washed up MSP.

Edited by dirty dingus

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

She's correct that it's a homophobic comment though.

If you heard about the Campbell comment in the context of two kids at school no one would doubt it's homophobic bullying.

I'm pretty sure there is doubt to be honest, seeing as how Campbell's case is proceeding due to the sheriff deciding there should be a full hearing. Maybe the sheriff is another secret Corbynite or vile cybernat out to get poor defenceless Kezia, ex leader of the Scottish Labour party.

3 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

It's all getting tasty as Labour does what it does best and fight amongst themselves 

image.thumb.png.343342c7370a4e93a29ebe7bcd2747c8.png

image.thumb.png.a8a730f788b7ac30ac8719691a2c1c87.png

image.thumb.png.9468128910cd2437ab899f73640d7020.png

That comment from Foulkes is only believable if you imagine it in a slurred voice with the occasional hiccup.

Wings defence for going after Mundell by using his Dad's sexuality was that it was out of sympathy for his father. I hope the court hammers him.

In so far as it references his father, Tory MP David Mundell – who did come out as gay in 2016 – it’s plainly not using his homosexuality in a derogatory manner. Indeed, the opposite is true – it expresses a wish that he’d embraced and accepted his gay self sooner, rather than living a painful lie with a wife and family and causing them and himself great and unnecessary trauma as a result.

That's a shocking statement. I don't like them but Mundell and Dugdale are going to appear in court and talk about their personal experiences of homophobia and their reactions to the comment in that context. Dugdale's lawyers are going to generalise about the experience of closeted individuals and the children of gay men.

Unless the jury is selected from Campbell's twitter followers he's fucked.

Personally I think it's taking a ridiculously narrow definition not to call Wings' tweet and defence cynically homophobic, like people who mock and attack Jews claiming they're not racist because Judaism isn't a race. Whatever, Wings' remarks were far crueler than Kez's.

As far as the money goes, the Record offered to pay all the legal costs from the start, and Labour refused saying they would take care of it. The Record have said they'll now pay for it with Labour dropping out, so I don't know what she's whining about. It's quite normal for the Record to do this as her comments were in her Record column.

Edited by welshbairn