Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RiG said:

Disgraceful that the FM isn't doing more to combat extreme weather.

She should be out there with a hand pump, clearing those rail lines.  Disgraceful that she's decided instead to defend herself from media lies. The SNPbad must go unopposed!

• 8 months later...

What is the script with her and this defamacation case against Wings over Scotland? She having to pay legal bills now as Labour won't anymore, that correct? Already 90k and now Daily Record will pay rest is this the just of it as Labour ran out of £?!!!

Personally I think she seems a very decent person & nice individual especially for a Labour politician and I have been very pro SNP and anti Labour since I was 18...What's it all aboot and why is it dragging on costing so much?! Maybe as I compare her to the rest of Labour I just feel she is a one of few decent ones that actually hates the Tories and their policies plus Brexit shenanigans just as much as SNP do.

2 minutes ago, Shannon said:

What is the script with her and this defamacation case against Wings over Scotland? She having to pay legal bills now as Labour won't anymore, that correct? Already 90k and now Daily Record will pay rest is this the just of it as Labour ran out of £?!!!

Personally I think she seems a very decent person for a politician and I have been very pro SNP and anti Labour since I was 18...What's it all aboot and why is it dragging on costing so much?!

Wings took the pish out of a Tory politician using the fact that his Dad had come out as gay. Dugdale said his tweet was homophobic. He sued for £25,000. Lawyers are getting rich.

Wings took the pish out of a Tory politician using the fact that his Dad had come out as gay. Dugdale said his tweet was homophobic. He sued for £25,000. Lawyers are getting rich.

What did the Tweet say if can be reposted without any legal action??  

Just now, Shannon said:
4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What did the Tweet say if can be reposted with legal action??

It was something like if only the Dad had realised he was gay before inseminating the politician's mother. Find it hard to understand why Wings isn't just apologising rather than suing tbh. No doubt his fanboys will willingly cough up his legal fees though.

Yeah sounds like a simple apology could have sorted this years ago! Really don't enjoy some of the staunch uber Nationalists led by Wings over Scotland. Doesnt do any good to floating voters and independence cause in my opinion. Keiza comes across far better than they guys ever will and I will always vote SNP / independence supporting parties. Nope I have never voted Labour just get feeling she is a decent person and Wings I just don't trust unfortunately.

Wings is great for dismantling the lies of the yoon media but he needs to reign in the anti sevco and anti trans stuff(which I think he has done lately) as it doesn't do the Indy movement any favours. Kezia on the other hand thought her position of power gave her carte blanche to slander him, hell mend her.

No time for Stuart Campbell but the issue here is bigger, and I reckon pretty straightforward.

A prominent person such as Dugdale calling someone homophobic based upon a tweet that really doesn’t show that is not acceptable.

In the age of social media it is too easy to throw around remarks like that.  The question of what constitutes homophobia maybe needs to be examined.

For example I think that those who do not support the rights of gay people to marry are homophobic as they want to deny gay people a right that straight people have.  Many such people will deny that is homophobia.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

No time for Stuart Campbell but the issue here is bigger, and I reckon pretty straightforward.

A prominent person such as Dugdale calling someone homophobic based upon a tweet that really doesn’t show that is not acceptable.

In the age of social media it is too easy to throw around remarks like that.  The question of what constitutes homophobia maybe needs to be examined.

For example I think that those who do not support the rights of gay people to marry are homophobic as they want to deny gay people a right that straight people have.  Many such people will deny that is homophobia.

The best bit of it is that a former branch office Labour leader is getting fucked over for supporting a tory,  delicious irony after better together.

5 hours ago, Shannon said:

Personally I think she seems a very decent person & nice individual especially for a Labour politician and I have been very pro SNP and anti Labour since I was 18...What's it all aboot and why is it dragging on costing so much?! Maybe as I compare her to the rest of Labour I just feel she is a one of few decent ones that actually hates the Tories and their policies plus Brexit shenanigans just as much as SNP do.

She's an incompetent arsehole, and a mendacious one at that. Listing every example of each of those qualities since she rose to prominence as Jim Murphy's sidekick would probably break the internet.

She's simply another Labour politician with a seething hatred of the SNP's domination of her party. Stuart Campbell doesn't help himself on occasion either, however her grandstanding in this case was simply to attempt to hurt the Indy movement and nothing at all to do with principle. The fact that her last act of even marginal relevance as a political figure will quite possibly be bankruptcy through losing a defamation case when sticking up for a Tory will perfectly encapsulate her career. 

Kudos though to Labour's north british accounting unit in replacing her (somehow) with someone even more useless. 

7 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

She's an incompetent arsehole, and a mendacious one at that. Listing every example of each of those qualities since she rose to prominence as Jim Murphy's sidekick would probably break the internet.

She's simply another Labour politician with a seething hatred of the SNP's domination of her party. Stuart Campbell doesn't help himself on occasion either, however her grandstanding in this case was simply to attempt to hurt the Indy movement and nothing at all to do with principle. The fact that her last act of even marginal relevance as a political figure will quite possibly be bankruptcy through losing a defamation case when sticking up for a Tory will perfectly encapsulate her career. 

Kudos though to Labour's north british accounting unit in replacing her (somehow) with someone even more useless. 

My biggest bugbear is that she plays politics, she spouts all this pish about helping the poorest and the needy then supports better together and being anti-Corbyn. Her father and partner are both staunch Nationalists, so she has to be the rebellious one not realising she's actually rebelling for the establishment. It takes a special kind of idiot to be Jim Murphys number 2.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It was something like if only the Dad had realised he was gay before inseminating the politician's mother. Find it hard to understand why Wings isn't just apologising rather than suing tbh. No doubt his fanboys will willingly cough up his legal fees though.

It wouldn't surprise me if Campbell actually has fanboy lawyers working for free.

Hopefully the Tory or the Dad if he's alive says he felt it was homophobic and that settles it in court. Campbell clearly has a nasty streak and gets involved in Trans arguments which is the sign of a creep.

It wouldn't surprise me if Campbell actually has fanboy lawyers working for free.
Hopefully the Tory or the Dad if he's alive says he felt it was homophobic and that settles it in court. Campbell clearly has a nasty streak and gets involved in Trans arguments which is the sign of a creep.

Think they are actually more woman arguments than Trans ones to be fair.

10 minutes ago, Detournement said:

He was talking about the Secretary of state for Scotland. Snackbeard is very much alive and living inside Theresa Mays rectum.

Edited by dirty dingus