Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

3 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Will all you SNP voters still be Kez haters when she jumps ship and declares her support for independence?

:P

I like Kez.

I've met her twice, once when she was working for Foulkes and another not long after she was elected on the list. My partner has also met her more recently via her work.

She's a nice lassie but was unsuited to being leader and is probably a local councillor level of politician at best.

I hope she wins the jungle thing, leaves Slab and spills the beans on the shambles of the last decade.

24 minutes ago, Dr Koop said:

Hmm, the idea of shagging our way to independence as a means of winning over the doubters is appealing.

Maybe so but some of us are of an age where delivering leaflets is difficult enough.  :(

Not the wisest of decisions and she seems to be in a ‘don’t give a f**k’ mood at the moment.

That said, the amount of outrage and abuse aimed at her over this, compared to what Alex Rowley has received is unbelievable. The raging trolls and moral guardians on twitter and on Labour discussion groups need to get a grip. Clearly a lot of who she is, and not what she’s done.

24 minutes ago, BerwickMad said:

Not the wisest of decisions and she seems to be in a ‘don’t give a f**k’ mood at the moment.

That said, the amount of outrage and abuse aimed at her over this, compared to what Alex Rowley has received is unbelievable. The raging trolls and moral guardians on twitter and on Labour discussion groups need to get a grip. Clearly a lot of who she is, and not what she’s done.

It's my understanding that she sought and received approval from the Labour hierarchy to undertake something like this - although I believe that the approval was in part based on there being some sort of charitable aspect to the extra curricular stuff.

Either way, the quote a page or so back from the Labour "source" suggests this was known about and approved so any hint among senior figures that she may be disciplinedby the party would be rather foolish because I'm sure she'd be in a position to tramp all over them.

32 minutes ago, HTG said:

It's my understanding that she sought and received approval from the Labour hierarchy to undertake something like this - although I believe that the approval was in part based on there being some sort of charitable aspect to the extra curricular stuff.

Either way, the quote a page or so back from the Labour "source" suggests this was known about and approved so any hint among senior figures that she may be disciplinedby the party would be rather foolish because I'm sure she'd be in a position to tramp all over them.

Aye it seems it was known about, in that they didn't give her permission.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42049796

7 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Will all you SNP voters still be Kez haters when she jumps ship and declares her support for independence?

:P

Well I'm not an SNP voter, but I did vote for independence.

She's still a feckless reptile who lied through her fucking teeth, and always will be.

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

Well I'm not an SNP voter, but I did vote for independence.

She's still a feckless reptile who lied through her fucking teeth, and always will be.

It seems a long time ago now she used to spew forth bullshit and tell dubious audiences to “go and Google it”. I don’t think the internet is any more her friend now than it was then, given it reveals all that she’s criticised in the past (and then done herself).

She's fucking useless but her treatment by her colleagues this weekend has been nothing short of bullying and exposed, yet again, a horrible misogynistic aggressive macho culture at the heart of Labour.

I think the "rumours" of her crossing the floor are nothing more than wishful thinking by some as a potential GIRFUY. She has nothing to offer the SNP.

On 11/18/2017 at 07:56, doulikefish said:

Them legal bills need paying

3 minutes ago, Crossbill said:

Has anyone offered up the suggestion that she may need the money to settle the defamation action against her from Wings over Scotland?  The thought that she is actually having to eat bugs to atone for her slander has a certain karmic balance to it.

:whistle

5 hours ago, BerwickMad said:

Folk need to get a life over this. It's effectively a second job and shes obviously not the only politician to have one of those