Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

• 2 months later...

I don't agree with all her views but in my opinion she is a decent person and good luck to her! Seems to be less anti SNP / Sturgeon in last few months as no longer has to be. If was my local councillor I would vote for her, couldn't as MSP as don't agree with her at the moment with a few things @ national level or could I ever support Scottish Labour but she is a good yin in my opinion.

9 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Could be the first time she's had a penis in her mouth, albeit a crocodile one 

Think that sounded better in your head tbh 

I actually thought this story was a wind up, but it seems to have turned SLab into a pool of utterly seething messes. Beautiful. 

You've got to hand it to her, when it comes to monumentally fucking up SLab, there are few who could do it better. In one fell swoop she has managed to:

1. Take what little attention there was away from the leadership contest 
  2. Move a significant portion of media attention away from the RT/Eck scenario
  3. Make it extremely difficult for the next SLab loser to pull the tired old, "getting on with the day job" pish at Oor Nic

Superb work/an absolute catastrophe, take yer pick. 

Agree, hopefully see a Galloway type cringe fest and she will slip into even further irrelevance.

The timing demeans her.I have met her in the past pre leadership and she came across very well.Campaign for Credit Unions or something like that but the hapless person who led the party in Scotland was barely recognisable.Im sure there will be some "not taking a wage" "charidee" type excuses ive not read about yet but i just have no time for it regardless.Hopefully whoever gets the gig today and i think it will be Leonard can draw a line under it.