Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

47 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Your right.I know its all pish but if you set that and your prejudice aside Ruthie is quite convincing as the reasonable Tory.I can see how she has took advantage of Labour disarray and not needing to appeal to out and out Nationalists gives her a relatively easy task.I kind of hope its a Year Zero kind of time for Labour and a new Left of centre force grows from it.Im no Tory and have few common views with Nationalism.Lib Dems ?? Nah rather not vote.Greens ?? Good cover story for me voting for them but hypocritical as im not that interested in Green issues important or not.Homeless and grudgingly voting Labour in hope of something different that's me.But i stand by my point that the first seeds of complaceny are planted in the SNP.

It really is a mess. The overall standard of politician is absolutely terrible, which makes it even worse. The biggest problem, though, is that New Labour's policies have created the same underbelly as the Tories of the 80s did.....i personally gained, then lost, and subsequently gained again from implementations of both Labour and Tory rule.

Other than the hardened Bronstein/Trotskyist Momentum bunch, the 'left' barely exists as an entity. Their obsession with minority and irrelevant agendas is exactly the same as the 'pull the ladder up, Jethro' mentality of Thatcherism, in that they foster deep mistrust and shit all over any sort of unity. 

Which is a great thing.....having seen what the 'genuine' left have gotten up to when in the door. 

why don't you just f**k off you waste of skin. you're the second biggest c**t on here after fannydick. 
Naw wait a min there are a few others who are your 2nd equal. 

Yeah, nobody cares because a complete and utter no-mark. Jog on chump.

10 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Yeah, nobody cares because a complete and utter no-mark. Jog on chump.

ffs just noticed the time you posted this shite, A wis humping 2 byrds at that time an your oan here bleating like a stuck sheep. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:lol::lol::lol:

22 minutes ago, mjw said:

Wanking to the ten minute freeview doesn't count.

you should not let things like that out of the bag.everybody now knows your a 10minwankertinneck fae motherwell. I had to ask the canteen perv what that meant, but you obviously do. :lol::lol::lol:

oh sorry forgot to sign off properly. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by hehawhehaw

8 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

It's increasingly obvious from his posts that he's bashing his heid off the keyboard. You'd pity him if he wasn't such a twat.

ffs landed wan oan yer scrotum an a wisney even refering tae ye. yer no a 10minwankertinneckdoggerdaddytrojanfraemotherwell aur ye.

Clearly this is an orchestrated campaign by the few remaining ( polling at 9% ) computer literate Scottish Labour chumpions.   Deflect from Kezia's disaterous flip-flopping, and lack of political nous, and move onto the only subject area she's not screaming SNPBAD at, and genuinely holds no interest:   Wanking Cocks.