Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

Folk need to get a life over this. It's effectively a second job and shes obviously not the only politician to have one of those 

A second job that has you posted missing 24/7 for potentially 3 weeks. Not quite the same as Phillipa whitford standing in and doing some breast operations. There was more rage about that at the time.

4 hours ago, Crossbill said:

Has anyone offered up the suggestion that she may need the money to settle the defamation action against her from Wings over Scotland?  The thought that she is actually having to eat bugs to atone for her slander has a certain karmic balance to it.

I'm sure she's ate worse.

On 20/11/2017 at 22:40, AUFC90 said:

A second job that has you posted missing 24/7 for potentially 3 weeks. Not quite the same as Phillipa whitford standing in and doing some breast operations. There was more rage about that at the time.

Sure there will be a few other MSP's not turning up until after Christmas, same at Westminster and Brussels. Lazy c***s.

Not sure if it should really go here or if we should start an "Oh Richard!" thread but Richard Leonard has called for the nationalisation in Scotland of the railways, energy and water companies.

Given that Scottish Water is in (full?) public ownership here he's off to a good start.

Not sure if it should really go here or if we should start an "Oh Richard!" thread but Richard Leonard has called for the nationalisation in Scotland of the railways, energy and water companies.

Given that Scottish Water is in (full?) public ownership here he's off to a good start.

And he's just back from meeting JC you say?

I think the point is there's a difference between supporting public bids, at least in the case of Scotrail, and opting for full renationalisation.

Ok, but the point being made is that he thinks Scottish Water is privately owned like in merry olde england, and the man is an MSP, as well as a former union official whose members work for Scottish Water. Hey Dick how about doing some homework before you start telling us what is best for us ya fud

Ok, but the point being made is that he thinks Scottish Water is privately owned like in merry olde england, and the man is an MSP, as well as a former union official whose members work for Scottish Water. Hey Dick how about doing some homework before you start telling us what is best for us ya fud

I'm not gonna pretend that I completely understand the intricacies of the selling of water services but I've seen this posted in response to Leonard's comments. https://athousandflowers.net/2015/10/07/whos-been-selling-scotlands-water/amp/

Allegedly it was originally brought in by Labour but had the support of the SNP. I *think* that there's still an opportunity to take this (and energy and Scotrail) further into public hands and that's a good thing.

Pure Jackie Balliesque

19 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I think the point is there's a difference between supporting public bids, at least in the case of Scotrail, and opting for full renationalisation.

SLab activists already jumped from the "...SNP running scared of the next first minister" to "What he really meant to say was...." awfully fast this time.

Talking pish basically

Who me? I think not. But Dick Leonard definitely. A British labour in Scotland leader, with his union background, who doesn't know basic things concerning the country he lives in, works in and represents is worrying. But it might be he was just reading from the London script without reading it through, or he was spouting nonsense so the hard of thinking would just hear his statement on BBC and STV without a challenge or any questioning, and it would sound like "its that Nicola Sturgeons fault the water is private". What do you think yourself?