Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

That's absolutely rampant shitebaggery to have it announced yesterday to try to overshadow the leadership election :lol: A deliberate spoiling tactic knowing Leonard was likely to win when she wanted Sarwar, or just attempting to start some infighting that forces her suspension and hurts the whole party because she's given up caring? Great entertainment either way.

Shows the thick skinned contempt she has for her constituents, chasing 'celebrity' status as a supposedly passionate and committed politician. Get her tae f*ck!

Are you more raging at Kez than your team?

It might be funny to watch the internal Labour sniping, but Dugdale is sticking two fingers up to her constituents here. She is an elected representative, and the Scottish Parliament is in session; to decide to piss off to Australia for a few weeks - chasing celebrity status - is a kick in the teeth to both her electors and party members. If she wanted to do this, she should have had the decency to stand down as an MSP when she resigned as Scottish Labour leader.
It is fine to see the 'human face' of politicians, but this is not the way to do it. 

Far too sensible a post for the P&B politics forum.

19 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

"Where's Scotland?" will be one of the questions they ask Kez after they ask her "Who the f**k are you?"

Reminds me of when Tommy Sheridan was on CBB and Tina Malone, in a post-eviction rant, said something along the lines of "who is he, I thought this show was for celebrities".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-42037321

"Earlier, Scottish Labour said it was not officially commenting on Ms Dugdale's last minute inclusion in the line-up, but a party source said it would be a "fantastic opportunity" for the MSP to talk about policies and Labour values on a widely watched show."

The above was clearly written by someone who has never watched I'm a Celebrity.

2 hours ago, trainspotter said:

Reminds me of when Tommy Sheridan was on CBB and Tina Malone, in a post-eviction rant, said something along the lines of "who is he, I thought this show was for celebrities".

"Earlier, Scottish Labour said it was not officially commenting on Ms Dugdale's last minute inclusion in the line-up, but a party source said it would be a "fantastic opportunity" for the MSP to talk about policies and Labour values on a widely watched show."

Anyone who has ever watched it should be barred from taking part in the democratic process either as a candidate or as a voter. 

16 hours ago, trainspotter said:

That was the George Galloway excuse. He apparently didn’t know he’d have no editorial control over reality TV, and the raison d’être of shows like this is to give the public some cheap laughs.

Not much bothered about KD - she misjudged the mood of the party over Corbyn and made a non-aggression pact with the Tories in the last GE, she's off the greasy poll and looking to find a post-politics career, good luck to her. There are  other factors here like whether she was going to get a senior post in the new ScotLab setup, if not and she wasn't happy to return to the rank & file then maybe she's best looking towards her future. I'm sure she won't be the only semi-detached politician at Holyrood.

More relevant is how mediocre a politician her successor Richard Leonard must be if he can only beat Anus Sarwar 57-43? :lol:

Interesting that KD's partner and SNP MSP Jenny Gilruth and First Minister Nicola Sturgeon have supported her online at #TeamKez! :lol:

Time for a defection?

Edited by btb

Not much bothered about KD - she misjudged the mood of the party over Corbyn and made a non-aggression pact with the Tories in the last GE, she's off the greasy poll and looking to find a post-politics career, good luck to her. There are  other factors here like whether she was going to get a senior post in the new ScotLab setup, if not and she wasn't happy to return to the rank & file then maybe she's best looking towards her future. I'm sure she won't be the only semi-detached politician at Holyrood.
More relevant is how mediocre a politician her successor Richard Leonard must be if he can only beat Anus Sarwar 57-43? default_laugh.png
Interesting that KD's partner and SNP MSP Jenny Gilruth and First Minister Nicola Sturgeon have supported her online at #TeamKez! default_laugh.png
Time for a defection?

I'm sure her old man is rooting for her too. That makes a trio of good c***s. Cmon Kez, do the decent thing.

13 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Will all you SNP voters still be Kez haters when she jumps ship and declares her support for independence?

:P

Well she was ambivalent about independence at times - remember the stooshie after NS outed her about supporting IndyRef2 during the pre-election TV debate.

Let's spin it as part of a London led initiative to get rid of her and install a Corbyn friendly leader up here - works for me,

Edited by btb

32 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Will all you SNP voters still be Kez haters when she jumps ship and declares her support for independence?

I, for one, will still think she’s a hypocritical, talentless opportunist, regardless of her views on Scottish sovereignty.

I don't think she'll join the SNP or even remain in politics after the next Holyrood election ; but certainly won't be surprised if she is a Yes voter when/if there's another referendum.

Oops! Just seen Colkitto's post and it's basically a repeat of that.

"VILE ETHIC SCOTSNAT CLONE/NOT A CULT MEMBER THAT I AM WITH NO FREE THINKING THOUGHTS!!!!!. SAD VERY SAD!!!!!"

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

I don’t hate her, I just don’t think she’s in the least bit competent.  She’s also a useless speaker/debater based on any time I’ve seen her in Holyrood.

The fact that she was perceived as the best SLab had to offer when she was appointed leader says a lot about the incompetence of her then colleagues.