Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

Not seen the interview since I'm working, erm .. at work, but Kez has gone from a relatively good humoured lass (with shit politics) to a flailing bewildered perma-gawping simpleton - it's a sad turn around

I'd still love to have a pint with her though

31 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Not seen the interview since I'm working, erm .. at work, but Kez has gone from a relatively good humoured lass (with shit politics) to a flailing bewildered perma-gawping simpleton - it's a sad turn around

I'd still love to have a pint with her though

She seems the type to end up crying in the toilets after one Blue WKD because no one likes her.

So basically, the SNP have to keep voting through Labour policies but get fucked if you want a coalition?

Honestly, if Kez was any more stupid, it would rip a hole in the fabric of space and time.

2 minutes ago, Fide said:

Kezia is so monumentally stupid she makes my sinuses hurt.

I'm sure that stance will work out perfectly and Jeremy will be PM for years passing all his budgets and voting all his policies through parliament without any hint of trouble ......

Apart from her last line about wasted votes I think that is all good.

In the event of a minority Labour govt it forces the SNP into a corner of backing Corbyn or taking us into another election and probably Tory government.

Of course the reality is the SNP back most of the headline policies in the Labour manifesto so really the only hurdle is EVEL.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Kenny Farquarson in the Times is tipping Kez to be the next First Minister :huh:

I saw that.  Utter fantasy.  Labour in Scotland saw a 1% rise in votes from 2015, and that was down to Corbyn, who Kezia doesn't approve of.

Also, Owen Jones is being an absolute dick on twitter.  Having a pop at the SNP and throwing a Hothersall style hissy fit if anyone dares to voice their opinion.

5 minutes ago, Fide said:

I saw that.  Utter fantasy.  Labour in Scotland saw a 1% rise in votes from 2015, and that was down to Corbyn, who Kezia doesn't approve of.

Also, Owen Jones is being an absolute dick on twitter.  Having a pop at the SNP and throwing a Hothersall style hissy fit if anyone dares to voice their opinion.

Labour has yet again lost an election under Dugdale's leadership. How many MP's MSP's and Councillors have lost their jobs with her as leader.

In the last election, she came 3rd yet again behind the Tories. Does she get any criticism at all of her leadership? The answer is no, some are tipping her to be FM! Crazy!  

Edited by Colkitto

Just now, Colkitto said:

Dugdale has yet again lost an election under her leadership. How many MP's MSP's and Councillors have lost their jobs with her as leader.

In the last election, she cam 3rd yet again behind the Tories. Does she get any criticism at all of her leadership? The answer is no, some are tipping her to be FM! Crazy!  

It's the same fucking cretins in the press who were crowing about Ruth Davidson for Prime Minister a few weeks back.

It seems that all you have to do in this country for the press to lick your arse is make a few meagre gains from the SNP.  It doesn't matter if you, overall, lose the election.

4 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Kenny Farquarson in the Times is tipping Kez to be the next First Minister :huh:

Of what, the fucking big top circus? I doubt she's the First Minister of her own fucking house, the clown cuntress.