young SPFL talent (top 5)

Underpants Gnome

The squad at the moment is currently dominated by players playing down south, but most of these players started off at clubs up here before getting their big move.

What 5 players at this moment in time do you have big hopes for or see being big talents and perhaps being regulars in the Scotland squad in the near future (if they aren't already)

27 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Why are we getting a big media push behind Souttar when everyone on places like PnB say he's gash?

possibly because ex-footballers know more than the average keyboard basher. I don't see anyone saying he should be in now though, more that he has the potential to step up.

possibly because ex-footballers know more than the average keyboard basher. I don't see anyone saying he should be in now though, more that he has the potential to step up.

A cursory listen to Sportsound on any given weekend would pretty strongly contradict your first sentence

Why are we getting a big media push behind Souttar when everyone on places like PnB say he's gash?

He has something we have not had for a while. A central defender who can handle ball under pressure, without panicking and booting into row Z.
It's valuable in International Football, although he does have some more defending experience to be ready for full caps..

Jordon McGhee & Harry Souttar are others with similar potential...its looking better from a central defence point of view, I think....

Because he made his debut so young. Folk in this country seem to assume that means you've more potential than someone who debuts at 20.

Archived