Kelty Hearts Thread?

leomessi1984

16 hours ago, blooz said:

Conrad had his day????

If he had had his day I wouldn't think he would have started 20 games in a side top of the table. The boy never stops from the 1st to the last minute for his team despite his back problems, chipped in with 4 goals and 9 assists in 20 games from left back so to answer your question, No.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, db11 said:

do you think kelty will get same treatment as lithgae?

Don't know what treatment Linlithgow has had, I don't get involved or have a view in other clubs business like you seem to be.

We will see what pans out in time I suppose.

do you think kelty will get same treatment as lithgae?

I would be surprised if the SFA did anything. There are Licenced clubs in the EoS (and SoS) who didn't even bother to apply for the LL vacancy last season.

There's Banks O'Dee who are Licenced and would love to join the HL but can't.

My guess is the commitment isn't worth the paper it's written on.

it is if you apply to be part of the pyramid as you say they are

Linlithgow applied for dual membership and annual entry to the SFA Cup bypassing the need to qualify. At that time membership came with no requirement to join LL or such likes.

Towards the end of the process the SFA tried to change the rules and added the proviso of needing to join if asked by SFA. (My recollection)

Off course you always have the right to turn it down and relinquish the SFA licence.

KEFC is correct they are only putting themselves in a position of strength for any future decision if and when it comes.

Banks o Dee? Are in same position as Linlithgow

IMO the more clubs that apply is only going to lead to the SFA looking to force the issue at some point in the future.

So maybe a wise investment to be in a position to make a choice.

40 minutes ago, Red Rose said:

Win every game and it's our league. Kelty are shaken. 

buffs supporter here Kelty, so an Oakley man with no game to go to bar this, reckons 5-2 for the home team would have been fair, east big boys get off their backs, they played some good stuff last week, they always create loads of chances, need a predator up front, big Stewart at Albion Rovers (ex Buffs) would be a good fit but love to see him back at KW !  all the best for the run in.

First time furra while at Kelty yesterday what a brilliant improvement fae ma last visit.  If Shippy can get a licence then the Hertz will have nae bother but we cannae win a game in the scottish anyway and we never get hame draws.

But you won me loads of money over the years on the hcaps by getting pumped every year.
So keep it up [emoji38]

Serious question.

As just a few miles down the road Cowdenbeath seem to be imploding.

Would Kelty ever consider (All hypothetical) stepping into their shoes ?

It is called New Central park after all, and a real possible route into the Lowland League where it looks like your neighbours could be heading.

No chance, Cowdenbeath are a great local club with a great history of whom many people in Kelty support and many including myself support them as a local club, going to a few games a season when the chance arises.

To take advantage of a clubs demise certainly isn't something Kelty Hearts would ever want to be involved in, we would rather offer help to Cowdenbeath any way we could.

Archived