Kelty Hearts Thread?

leomessi1984

Just now, bravehearts dad said:

I am still here guys all yours posters from other clubs rather the new club admitted to the EoS League. I repeat myself that as Kelty have left junior football for the EoS they should not get any publicity from Junior Football forums. Wonder how the Kelty sponsors feel advertising for the massively supported football clubs in the EoS. (Sure they'll get a great return for their donation). As I said previously go and spout your dribble on the quickly gathering thread on the EoS forum.

Bye Kelty FC supporters and sponsors

The impact of Kelty leaving is still being discussed, is that allowed?

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez what a loony. 

As many have said before it's a public forum and folk from all leagues post regularly. 

Am sorry Kelty joining the EOS league has upset you but yer bordering on manic. 

As a fitbaw supporter who still has an interest and a lot of friends in juniors I'll look forward to posting any time a feel like it. 

Thats in spite of being a Kelty man, if ye don't like it..

Bye daftworks.

Mon the Kelty.

Can't wait until they're in League 2 in a few seasons profiting from home Cup draws against Celtic/Hibs and Rangers. All played at EEP just to maximise revenue.

Sponsors coming out their lugs.

43 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

I am still here guys all yours posters from other clubs rather the new club admitted to the EoS League. I repeat myself that as Kelty have left junior football for the EoS they should not get any publicity from Junior Football forums. Wonder how the Kelty sponsors feel advertising for the massively supported football clubs in the EoS. (Sure they'll get a great return for their donation). As I said previously go and spout your dribble on the quickly gathering thread on the EoS forum.

Bye Kelty FC supporters and sponsors

Nobody's going to stop posting about it so save yourself a visit to the stroke ward and let it happen gracefully. 

You'll feel so much better and look like far less of a fanny.

What I'm trying to understand about this is why people who support other teams feel entitled to be angry about it.

The reasons for the move are obvious so I can only imagine it flings a stark light onto their own sides lack of ambition. 

4 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Who really cares what you the local village idiot thinks.

You as a season ticket holder for one half of the bigot brothers clearly did or you wouldn't have replied. You can pretend you are a Rose fan all you want but everyone knows who you really support.

10 minutes ago, drs said:

You as a season ticket holder for one half of the bigot brothers clearly did or you wouldn't have replied. You can pretend you are a Rose fan all you want but everyone knows who you really support.

boness ?

What I'm trying to understand about this is why people who support other teams feel entitled to be angry about it.
The reasons for the move are obvious so I can only imagine it flings a stark light onto their own sides lack of ambition. 

Staying in the juniors is a lack of ambition???

Absolutely, engaging in the pyramid and finding your true level is the way to go.  All Scottish clubs should be playing in the pyramid, to have 160 odd clubs in a separate body is bonkers.

I totally agree with that.

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

Absolutely, engaging in the pyramid and finding your true level is the way to go.  All Scottish clubs should be playing in the pyramid, to have 160 odd clubs in a separate body is bonkers.

It is, but how do you accommodate 160 clubs in the current pyramid structure? and how do we get the ball rolling on that?

3 minutes ago, db11 said:

Staying in the juniors is a lack of ambition???

I think so yes.

The Juniors as a grade is a busted flush and Kelty have shown drive and vision by moving to a set up that allows them to move up and reach their full potential. 

6 minutes ago, db11 said:

If joining the eos league is progressive why have lithgae not jumped? They have their licence and dont strike me as a backword club.

because they haven't doesn't mean they won't. 

It seems unlikely that they'll still be Junior in 5 years. 

1 minute ago, Shanner said:

I think so yes.

The Juniors as a grade is a busted flush and Kelty have shown drive and vision by moving to a set up that allows them to move up and reach their full potential. 

Easier for Kelty tae move tae the EOS than it would be for a West side tae make the jump tbf - location and resources for a start.

Getting the juniors in the pyramid would be the way forward. Also team finishing bottom of league 2 getting relegated without a play off would help

Archived