Kelty Hearts Thread?

leomessi1984

6 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

No, but this is a forum and I'm airing my views.  I know you have difficulty with that at times, must be that Broon sauce beer scooshing yer brain cells  :-)

And repeating yersel time after time might be a sign of dementia ;)

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jumping from a small pond to a smaller pond - which only gets bigger if they reach the SFL.

For me this is about Chasing money and vanity. I don't buy this smoke and mirrors statement that it's about the football.

Scottish football is a shambles with to many teams at a level above their realistic level. The SFL has 39 teams out of 40 struggling to keep up.

Interesting! Was always going to be a matter of time when the first team to jump would be - fact it's EOS champs in an absolutely
Massive statement as I'm sure any would have predicted it would be one of the smaller teams struggling .

I think more will follow, and hopefully they do. I know there's arguments for and against, but from an absolute neutral it's ridiculous we have two very similar grades of football split into two

well well the team that would be kings ! the team who tried to buy the junior cup ! until the Buffs came calling . Kelty have money and ambition yes! a loss to junior football no ..

18 minutes ago, eamonn said:

well well the team that would be kings ! the team who tried to buy the junior cup ! until the Buffs came calling . Kelty have money and ambition yes! a loss to junior football no ..

You forgot to mention an east superleague championship to take wi them........ 

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Scottish football is a shambles with to many teams at a level above their realistic level. The SFL has 39 teams out of 40 struggling to keep up.

As a season ticket holder at Ibrox, I'd expect a *** like you to know that the SPL doesn't exist anymore and its the SPFL that covers the top 4 leagues - in which there are 42 clubs. 

As you'll well know, from your big club being liquidated - there are teams above their realistic levels but they are at the top end, the likes of Albion Rovers and Montrose survive just fine.

15 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

I am not raging. I just don't see why Kelty should get publicity on Junior football forums when they are leaving Junior football.

If you remember on the juniors info web site before the new administrator took over and tidied it up we were getting contaminated with info from some club called Spartans and it appears Kelty are now contaminating the same.

Bye Kelty

Since Kelty are still the current Super league champions I think this thread should stay here until someone at the end of next season takes the crown:thumsup2

As a season ticket holder at Ibrox, I'd expect a *** like you to know that the SPL doesn't exist anymore and its the SPFL that covers the top 4 leagues - in which there are 42 clubs. 
As you'll well know, from your big club being liquidated - there are teams above their realistic levels but they are at the top end, the likes of Albion Rovers and Montrose survive just fine.

What trophy's have Albion Rovers and Montrose won recently that would compare with the East Superleague?

1 hour ago, drs said:

what does this *** mean ?

1 hour ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

Since Kelty are still the current Super league champions I think this thread should stay here until someone at the end of next season takes the crown:thumsup2

I'd leave it until braveheart's heid bursts.

Can't understand the seethe directed by some towards a club that is trying to better themselves.  If they fail, at least they tried but likely as not they will succeed.

Congratulations to Kelty, they've worked hard over a long period for this.

Who really cares what you the local village idiot thinks.

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'd leave it until braveheart's heid bursts.

I am still here guys all yours posters from other clubs rather the new club admitted to the EoS League. I repeat myself that as Kelty have left junior football for the EoS they should not get any publicity from Junior Football forums. Wonder how the Kelty sponsors feel advertising for the massively supported football clubs in the EoS. (Sure they'll get a great return for their donation). As I said previously go and spout your dribble on the quickly gathering thread on the EoS forum.

Bye Kelty FC supporters and sponsors

Archived