Kelty Hearts Thread?

leomessi1984

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, kefc said:

Fair play to Kilwinning, unfortunately we didn't turn up on the big day, they did.

Well done to our boys though 26 games unbeaten from August to February, amazing feat.

ke - you could just have left it after the first line of your post, and been gracious in defeat! 

Putting the 2nd line in will just make the West teams thinking your team is arrogant, or perhaps that our league isn't that great, given Kilwinning aren't having the best of seasons so far.

Maybe just edit your post after this.

Fair play to Kilwinning, unfortunately we didn't turn up on the big day, they did.
Well done to our boys though 26 games unbeaten from August to February, amazing feat.

Courts on his way out after going out the cup?

Sponsors/sugar daddy won't be happy I'd have thought

Just now, Toffee fan said:

ke - you could just have left it after the first line of your post, and been gracious in defeat! 

Putting the 2nd line in will just make the West teams thinking your team is arrogant, or perhaps that our league isn't that great, given Kilwinning aren't having the best of seasons so far.

Maybe just edit your post after this.

Totally gracious and anything but arrogant.

No sure how your reading it but iv congratulated Kilwinning but gave our boys credit  for the run they worked so hard to go on which came to an end deservedly today.

Certainly wasn't disrespectful or arrogant. 

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

Don't need to remind me about anything, players get the credit they deserve when they play well, doesn't exempt them from criticism when they don't.

And lets be realistic here its not as if any of the players will give a flying **** about my opinion anyway.

Hard to believe because Conrad always has an opinion on everything. 

Archived