East Fife vrs Livi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Scott Robinson is fit for the game to give us the wee bit composure and guile we missed last week at Airdrie. Need to continue to make Bayview a difficult place for teams to visit and this can be achieved whilst respecting the opposition, not fearing them. Let teams worry about what our strengths are and how they can stop us rather than the other way round. If everyone is fit, I'd go with - 

Hurst

Mercer.  Kane.   Page.   Naysmith

Wilkie.   Slattery

Lamont.    Robinson.     Smith

Insall

Would happily take a point in a 1-1 draw against another full-time club

Another tricky tie this, East Fife have came up and started the season very well, pushed Alloa all the way at the recs so at home will be a tough nut to crack.

We are playing with a lot of confidence though and look like we can score 2 or 3 every week, defensively we've been sound and very unlucky not to keep atleast 2 or 3 clean sheets as well.

Wouldnt be overly disappointed with a point but have to aim for all 3 to keep the momentum up.

Will we go with a back 3 for the 3rd week running ? Can't see the midfield or strikers changing so that's the only decision for Hoppy to make.

A back 3  looks our best shape, defensively and going forward with Mullin and Cadden on the wings. We were forced into it though with Longridge getting injured, but I see no reason to change a winning formation. All the attention is on Buchanan, Mullen & Pittman but Miller and Byrne have been key players too.

I like going to Bayview, a bit like Dumbarton's stadium with the one stand, nice bar inside the stadium too, overlooking the pitch, think the eyesore of a power station is away now too. Anyway, looking forward to this, should be a tough game but I think we'll win by a couple of goals.

34 minutes ago, east fife for life said:

As has been said plenty times before we need to play to our strengths and let other teams worry about us. We have started the season well and hopefully it can continue but there's no doubt about it, Saturday will be another tough test against ft opposition. Score draw for me

Don't know if there's much chance of us worrying against you. We've turned up at Alloa and showed Brechin up at home playing our own style, if you sit back then it'll likely be attack after attack for Livi.

You's could always do a QP but doubt it for you lot sadly

As has been said plenty times before we need to play to our strengths and let other teams worry about us. We have started the season well and hopefully it can continue but there's no doubt about it, Saturday will be another tough test against ft opposition. Score draw for me

This is the wrong way to go about things, do this and you'll get pumped. You have to try and stop us a bit like Queens Park did, Alloa and Brechin tried to come at us and play to their strengths and got fucked.

This is the wrong way to go about things, do this and you'll get pumped. You have to try and stop us a bit like Queens Park did, Alloa and Brechin tried to come at us and play to their strengths and got fucked.

We're not Alloa or Brechin tho! We are the kings of Fife! [emoji23]I've no doubt we will respect Livingston and they will start match as favourites but as I say we need to play to our strengths and take the game to Livy, if we sit back and hit on the counter and play one up top we will suffer 2moro imo. In Gary we trust

Archived