The sworded Dundee United v The swordees, The Famous Greenock Morton

We at least tend to score a decent amount at home so I imagine we'll edge it unless that geezer up front for Morton dons it again.

All I ask is for players to be played in their correct position. If that means Brad Smith in midfield so be it. Get Toshney in centre half ffs 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

What kind of away support can we expect tomorrow? I'd imagine given Tuesday and also being at Tannadice for the first time in a number of years we might see a decent number?

Probably 300 or so I'd imagine. Not expecting us to get any sort of result after Tuesday night. I'd imagine Andy Murdoch will go right into the starting line-up tomorrow.

McNeil

Doyle O'Ware Gunning Russell

Lindsay Murdoch Forbes Nesbitt

Oliver

Quitongo

Don't want Lindsay out wide but Duffy will have him out there. 

What kind of away support can we expect tomorrow? I'd imagine given Tuesday and also being at Tannadice for the first time in a number of years we might see a decent number?

Doubt that too many planned to head up by bus a week ago given our 'crisis club' situation: the high price of trains booked a few days beforehand and no extra buses being put on suggest that you'll miss out I'm afraid. Probably 300 or so.

The smart among us planned and have been looking forward to it for months though.

1 hour ago, vikingTON said:

Doubt that too many planned to head up by bus a week ago given our 'crisis club' situation: the high price of trains booked a few days beforehand and no extra buses being put on suggest that you'll miss out I'm afraid. Probably 300 or so.

The smart among us planned and have been looking forward to it for months though.

Word salad.

3 hours ago, Scosha said:

Probably 300 or so I'd imagine. Not expecting us to get any sort of result after Tuesday night. I'd imagine Andy Murdoch will go right into the starting line-up tomorrow.

McNeil

Doyle O'Ware Gunning Russell

Lindsay Murdoch Forbes Nesbitt

Oliver

Quitongo

Don't want Lindsay out wide but Duffy will have him out there. 

I highly doubt quitongo will play so i would go with

McNiel

Doyle O Ware Gunning Russell

McDonaghu Lindsay Forbes nesbitt

Murdoch

Oliver

United 2

Morton 1

I'm still expecting the squad to be knackered from Tuesday so I'm not particularly optimistic about us getting anything. We've seen how poor Dundee United are though, so I don't anticipate a drubbing either. We'll probably line up with McDonut, Murdoch in the team & Lindsay unfortunately out wide, with Quitongo, Kudus & McAleer to appear later on if we're losing. 

2-1 United.

Archived