Airdrie v Rovers

2lgm

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hugo Faria is on a two year deal, he's been nowhere near the first team, his coaching abilities are clearly questionable......so...what the f**k?....who signed this off and why?.......Boateng???? Schmidt????? SOme c**t needs to come clean.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

From a Rovers perspective: one has to wonder what's going on at Airdrie. Shocking performance, that. Bunch of non-triers - very alarming for our neighbours, I'm sure. The guys we saw today are full-time footballers? Whilst Neil Parry, David Cox, Jim Lister and Bryan Prunty chose to reject going full-time with you? Prepare for a long season, lads.

Sorry for sounding positive but I thought Boateng played well in the second half.

I actually enjoyed some of our passing and movement. I wonder what would have happened if Russell wasn't so daft.

Daft as it may sound but I'm looking forward to next week as things will be shaken up a bit.

Every Airdrie fan should try beer + six hours sleep in forty eight hours, makes everything look that wee bit better. Works for me.

IMO it's not down to the manager, to me the damage was done by King/Black before McBride took over 

Please give me strength. ..Boateng, conroy, scullion, Daly, Leitch, Russell, Schmidt, Ryan....all these players were signed after the chief executive left the club and after EWB was ill and has no say in how training or the team is set up. ...so remind me how this is their fault.

9 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Sorry for sounding positive but I thought Boateng played well in the second half.

I actually enjoyed some of our passing and movement. I wonder what would have happened if Russell wasn't so daft.

Daft as it may sound but I'm looking forward to next week as things will be shaken up a bit.

Every Airdrie fan should try beer + six hours sleep in forty eight hours, makes everything look that wee bit better. Works for me.

After a frantic guilty 5 mins of effort at the start of the 2nd half Airdrie's game plan fell apart long before Russell's madness.

If you think Bombscare looked passable you are either demented or are connected to the enemy within that's destroying us

1 hour ago, Craigyboy said:

Please give me strength. ..Boateng, conroy, scullion, Daly, Leitch, Russell, Schmidt, Ryan....all these players were signed after the chief executive left the club and after EWB was ill and has no say in how training or the team is set up. ...so remind me how this is their fault.

Craigy, full disclosure then,  who is behind the shambles?   Can you tell it straight?

If you think Bombscare looked passable you are either demented or are connected to the enemy within that's destroying us

Maybe the first certainly not the latter unless paying £20 every two weeks means I'm in the B52's..

I honestly thought he looked more composed next to Gorman, a bit more at ease and had a good few tackles too. Not in any way perfect, but an improvement.

12 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

From a Rovers perspective: one has to wonder what's going on at Airdrie. Shocking performance, that. Bunch of non-triers - very alarming for our neighbours, I'm sure. The guys we saw today are full-time footballers? Whilst Neil Parry, David Cox, Jim Lister and Bryan Prunty chose to reject going full-time with you? Prepare for a long season, lads.

Parry was wanted, the other 3 were chased

3 hours ago, Craigyboy said:

It is 100% their fault. The set up of the team is still the same blueprint as when they were running things.why? Cos ewb is still with the club. Mcbride got the job cos he's still trying to implement this. A yes man at that. Can anyone see any different cos I can't. We now know why certain players were signed and it bloody hell wasn't to improve the team. 

Archived