Airdrie v Rovers

2lgm

Utter bollocks. Albion Rovers have been the better team. Russell resorting to cheating in an attempt to get us back into it is laughable. c***s done nothing. Brown is pish. Boateng looks like he's never seen a ball never mind a teammate. Awful to watch. Think I'll make that my last for a while.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had enough! McBride must go! Hasn't a fucking clue! Boateng is a joke of a signing and wouldn't get a game for an average pub team! And as for Russell, what a waste of space he is. He's done nothing when he's been on the park (apart from make an arse of himself) Sent of twice in the space of a month for utter stupidity. Full time? Full time what? Full time pissing about?

2 minutes ago, Airdrieyin said:

IMO it's not down to the manager, to me the damage was done by King/Black before McBride took over 

McBride is not the man for the job though. His organisational skills are severely lacking and we STILL can't defend.

2 minutes ago, AFC1878 said:

McBride is not the man for the job though. His organisational skills are severely lacking and we STILL can't defend.

Totally agree with you on his organisational skills, even his line ups bewilder me at times, but we've got to remember who signed most of these players, the Chairman is also very quiet these days 

Get Boateng to F**k

Get Fitzy to F**k

Get McDonald to F**k

Get Brown to F**k

Get Russell to F**k

Get Schmidt to F**k

Get McBride to F**k

Get EWB to F**k

Get Goram to F**k

Get Faria to F**k

Get The Invisible Jennow to F**k

Get that stupid formation to F**k

Get the tannoy to F**k

And get that f**king agent and all his shitey players to F**k.

Utter bollocks. Albion Rovers have been the better team. Russell resorting to cheating in an attempt to get us back into it is laughable. c***s done nothing. Brown is pish. Boateng looks like he's never seen a ball never mind a teammate. Awful to watch. Think I'll make that my last for a while.

Was about to post about Russell's cheating but you beat me too it. Surprised the ref was able to find him as he'd been hiding all afternoon. Agree with you post 100%. Not sure I'll be back ticket will get lost at the back of a drawer.

I get the feeling this thread will soon be hijacked by upset Airdrie fans so I'll get my bit in just now.

We played well, not outstanding but well enough. Ross Stewart was never really called in to action, the Dunlop's were solid and I thought McBride filled in well at left back. Willis, Wallace and Boyd linked up quite well up front, however numerous times they were too reluctant to take a shot when in and around the box, Boyd especially.

I've no idea what happened for the first goal, all I know is we took a corner and it went in, even the announcer couldn't say who it was. Ferry's goal was a belter. Had Airdrie's shot that cracked off the post gone in then it would have been a different halftime team talk.

Second half we were on the back foot a lot while Airdrie tried to get back into it, however we never really looked under too much threat. We defended well and passed the ball effectively. I thought Gary Fisher was the perfect man to bring on as a sub, however I would have liked to have seen him on about 10 minutes earlier.

As for the red card, the ref was about 20 yards away and made his mind up straight away, doesn't seem like many Airdrie fans disagree. A few shocking decisions from the near side linesman, but all in all, a good day.

Rovers went out with a fairly solid 2 banks of 4 with wallace up front supported by another wee mobile guy in the no.10 hole.

A very easy to understand, defensively compact formation.  They don't have the same quality in the wide mid areas as last season with Mullin and Love away.   They have the advantage of havimg an excellent coach in Billy Stark.

I have no fkn idea what Airdrie are doing.   Started 433(ish) with McIntosh and Conroy in an inverted 3 with Leitch in the 10spot.   But then it was a flat 3... then it was..   oh i dont know.

The front 3 are all over.    Broon hugging touchlines doing nothing and Russell half in half out depending on the situation.

We are a disorganised mess.

And Russell needs to see a psychologist.

Just now, touchedbymadness said:

Prove me wrong?

The chairman has refuted time and again the connection which you're suggesting. While there is no evidence that he isn't involved there is also no evidence that he is involved. 

I honestly didn't have a clue who Alan Love was before you brought the allegations to light.

The chairman has refuted time and again the connection which you're suggesting. While there is no evidence that he isn't involved there is also no evidence that he is involved. 

I honestly didn't have a clue who Alan Love was before you brought the allegations to light.

Faria lives in a house owned by Alan Love.

31 minutes ago, kerrdavidson95 said:

I didn't bring them to light.   I'm sure Airdrie10 did.  I'm floating the idea that we are a dumping ground for his Schidt players.

Archived