Strathspey v Beith juniors

Hertha/BJFC1938

7 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Cheers is there a huge gulf between the top and bottom of the highland league? 

Yes, when one of the top sides comes up against one of the bottom sides it can approach double figures.

I saw Strathspey earlier this season when they played Buckie at home and it finished 9-2 to Buckie.  Buckie really could have got a few more goals as well given some of the decent chances they missed.

Yes, when one of the top sides comes up against one of the bottom sides it can approach double figures.

I saw Strathspey earlier this season when they played Buckie at home and it finished 9-2 to Buckie.  Buckie really could have got a few more goals as well given some of the decent chances they missed.

How you tho k the Turriff Bonnyrigg match will go then ?

21 hours ago, ham1sh68 said:

Bonnyrigg to progress, possibly after a replay, but Turriff not as strong as they were and Rose might take it at the first attempt.

Think that is a good assessment of the teams chances.  Turriff have lost 5 out of 9 in the league so far and four of those games have been against the current top four sides - Buckie, Cove, Brora and Formartine. 

I am hoping to go to this game as I really like the early rounds of the cup and Aberdeen aren't playing till Sunday.  

Archived