Weekend Bets n Tips September 23-26

jagfox

Probably the toughest coupon of the season thus far IMO; not much that stands out at prices I would back at singles i.e. odds against.

Have placed the following though:

Hearts/Alloa double - 3.24

Tottenham/Livingston double - 4.51

Celtic, Annan, Man City, Norwich, Falkirk, Liverpool 6 fold money back if 1 lets me down – 6.78

And a traditional Stranraer single when playing at Hampden 8/5

£50 free bet from midweek - Newcastle, Brechin, Derby treble – 9.58

3 £5 free bet lines:

Win and btts 6 fold - Brechin, Man City, Stoke, Livingston, Forfar, Hearts – about £11k return!

Win and btts 6 fold - Rotherham, Stranraer, Dundee Utd, Crystal Palace, Alloa, Everton – about £25k return!

Forfar, Hibs, Everon, Airdrie, Huddersfield, Bury all to win – around 113/1

Gone big by my standards on Aberdeen at 15/8. Also gone for Aberdeen to win BTTS at 5s.

I think Aberdeen are made to play against Rangers, an abundance of skill in the wide areas and a big physical presence up front in Rooney. I don't see anyone in that Rangers midfield that will drop deep and man mark Maddison who was excellent last week. Aberdeen are dire at the back so I also expect Rangers to score. Tough game to price but Aberdeen should 100% be favourites.

3 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

*Motherwell at 2/1 is a riduclous price away to Partick, cue a defeat!

Great price.

What about Crewe 19/10 v Blackpool . Crewe at home, third in table won 3 in a row lost once all season , Blackpool won one in seven. Great value and apologies in advance when they get pumped ! 

7 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Spurs, Millwall, Plymouth, Stevenage £3.50 for £71

Hearts, Motherwell*, Livi, Berwick £3.50 for £98

Stranraer, Wolves, Palace, Newcastle £5 for £176 (Free Bet)

*Motherwell at 2/1 is a riduclous price away to Partick, cue a defeat!

Go on Palace, 2-0 down and a 94th minute winner :lol: waiting on Newcastle now...

Free fiver on Jason Holt to score anytime at 5s 

Penalty and red card at pittodrie  £3 at 10s 

Btts 6 fold 

Aberdeen v Rangers 

Inter v Bologna 

Sassuolo v Udinese 

St Ettiene v Lille 

Hoffenheim v Schalke.

West Ham v Southampton 

£2 returns £70

Gone big by my standards on Aberdeen at 15/8. Also gone for Aberdeen to win BTTS at 5s.

I think Aberdeen are made to play against Rangers, an abundance of skill in the wide areas and a big physical presence up front in Rooney. I don't see anyone in that Rangers midfield that will drop deep and man mark Maddison who was excellent last week. Aberdeen are dire at the back so I also expect Rangers to score. Tough game to price but Aberdeen should 100% be favourites.

That's the weans' school uniforms paid for.

Archived