ICTFC V DFC

Nick Ross was also booed earlier whilst he was playing and the booing was apparent when he was walking off, so I'm not convinced that your take on events is 100% accurate jagster.

Why in the name of the wee man would anybody want to boo Nick Ross?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I have alluded to before Nick Ross was shunted out and did not want to leave. Williams is a mercenary bottler. I would have given Williams stick but booing is not my style, although I could understand how some may have felt that the show of derision was merited.

I totally agree, After his league cup semi equaliser he acheived legendary status. It seems to be an issue that some of the fans boo all our ex players regardless of how well they have done for us. the only exception I can think of was Grant Munro

Graeme Shinnie gets a hard time as well and he gave his all for us and was totally respectful for the club and fans

4 hours ago, sophia said:

Nick Ross was also booed earlier whilst he was playing and the booing was apparent when he was walking off, so I'm not convinced that your take on events is 100% accurate jagster.

Why in the name of the wee man would anybody want to boo Nick Ross?

Thats how it sounded where I was but as you say prob not 100% accurate for sure

On 9/19/2016 at 19:51, Fifespud said:

However they've made the schoolboy mistake of getting rid of an experienced, respected and successful manager and taken the cheap option of appointing a rookie no mark. He's the first person I've ever heard interviewed that makes John Hughes sound intelligent.

I honestly think we will arserape these teuchter motherfuçkers, not to forget sistershaggers, by at least 3 goals.

hqdefault.jpg

On 9/20/2016 at 23:12, Dundee-FC92 said:

CountryDave still a clueless old Highlander. Sitting on his rock up in the hills, thumping the screen of his phone with his finger-laden hands as he waits on his wife cooking the porridge over the stove.

I remember sitting in a boozer up in the Highlands where a group of old farmers were listening to the Braveheart speech before cheering loudly as they ferociously sipped their ale. Pretty much sums them all up. Still a rabid bunch of backwards b*****ds. The type who won't eat oriental food as it's foreign muck. Prefer the raw meat of a deer or the shaven scales of a cod. Fucking hairy b*****ds.

Unfortunately, just like the few Highland game fiends who mount their horse to the Caledonian stadia the players are stuck in the old days aswell. Hoof ball from the Inverness to be expected as they continue their descent to the Championship. 

Just like the Jacobite rebellion the Highlanders will be battered and beaten, however this time by the powerful Dundee. Sliced apart and left to rue the meeting ever happened, as the kilts of the Dundee are raised and the Highlanders are venemously slapped with the 16 inch Hulltoon boab.

3 1 Dundee.

Thank you.

hqdefault.jpg

Archived