Celtic v Killie

What a performance. Think Jozo is playing himself into first choice cb. 

I must say, Shinnie must be some player if he's the "best left back in Scotland". Tierney is incredible. An absolutely outstanding talent.   

If anyone genuinely thinks Shinnie is anywhere near the level of Tierney has genuine mental problems. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Eviscerated would be a good way to describe the game, a 6-1 humping actually flattered Killie, could have been many more.

Brown was excellent today as were most of the others.

The juggernaut rolls onward :thumsup2 

Yip, the juggernaut rolls forward into a brick wall called Man City on Wednesday. :(

Read the report/stats and tbh this score line in all respect to Killie, doesn't surprise me I've said to friends I can see Celtic on this form apart from the odd match, scoring 3/4/5 goals consistently in league matches. Obviously haven't seen the goals but I'll be interested in how they were scored. As I've said already Forrest and Tierney play wide and Rogic and Griffiths come in from the right on their left foot and Dembele and Sinclair come in from the left on their right foot. Crosses from wide are almost always cut back 6-15 yds out. I know it's easy to write but certainly much more difficult to stop! 

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

Poor show Killie fans. emoji22.png

Is it The Lodge open day today?

64469bf84b5af5097a0f2e5f6502b71c.jpg

I am surprised so many Killie fans still go and watch us at both your ground and the one on the other side of Glasgow.

I stopped going to these 2 grounds years ago for various reasons, among them the price to get in, biased refereeing:):), the way you are treated at these grounds by supporters and stewards.  

Archived