Falkirk (wheel and horses) v Ayr (Burns and horse racing)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling good about this one, shame if Craigen doesn't make it after doing well when he came on last week.
I'd go for the same 11 minus McHugh for Miller. Nothing against Bob but we scored our goals through crosses last week and Miller is a target man. I always think we look more dangerous with him on the pitch.

1 hour ago, ilostmyself said:

Feeling good about this one, shame if Craigen doesn't make it after doing well when he came on last week.
I'd go for the same 11 minus McHugh for Miller. Nothing against Bob but we scored our goals through crosses last week and Miller is a target man. I always think we look more dangerous with him on the pitch.

Miller will either start or finish the match but not both.

Guest Back Post Misses
The fact that the club are advertising his presence in the hospitality lounge before the game tomorrow suggests he won't be.

Bet Houstie is chuffed the commercial director has given away his teams injuries. Donut

Guest Back Post Misses
I don't think there's much between our three main strikers just now with maybe baird and Miller shading it. However I think I'd still start with baird and mchugh as Miller makes a great impact sub shooting into the south stand second half

It will be Baird and Mchugh and so it should be

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Of course he wouldn't

Not quite sure what that means but I assume you don't believe me.

Tell you what. The person who updates the website / social media is a friend of mine, as I presume you're aware. I know him well enough to be 100% certain that he wouldn't run that story without checking Peter was happy with it. Not a difficult thing to do, given that he speaks to the gaffer just about every day he's at the club and both were in this morning.

You know who I'm referring to. Why don't you ask him?

Archived