Falkirk (wheel and horses) v Ayr (Burns and horse racing)

Should be another home banker, but after yesterday, who knows.

Part of a split double header (league and cup) and would happily take a point right now.

Looking forward to taking another decent away support too.

I'll say a hard fought, backs to the wall 1-1 draw.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to be confident of a home win at the moment, although it's clear Ayr have got to grips with the league in recent weeks and it will be tough.

On a separate note: condolences to all at United after big Donald's passing. I know Lachlan Cameron, and Donald is mourned by all in Portnahaven and beyond.

Unlikely to get anything from this one, can see McCall going with the same starting lineup again even though we have been really lucky in the first half both times.

Saying that Harkins was clearly not fully fit yesterday and i saw Gilmour limping about just before our second sub.

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Probable home win, didn't expect us to get much from Hibs and don't expect to get much here so anything would be a bonus. 

Probably already two points ahead of what I would hope to have after these two away games. Would take the point just now.

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

What sort of crowd can we expect from Ayrshire?

Looked a decent following at Easter Road.

Took 400ish to DU during a terrible spell, 400ish to Hibs with what we thought was not a cats chance in hell and we probably have about the same odds. 2 buses going again so i would guesstimate 300-350. If we keep playing decent/getting decent results the crowds will improve. 

Fancy us to be in the mix again this Saturday. We are a lot more competitive now and going into the next two league games anything would be a bonus. Few people share my target of 9 points a quarter to guarantee saftey and we're on course for that so far. 

Archived