Arbroath vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team full of "tap boi's"

Out of interest who are all the "fans" disliking just now?

A few people, myself included, were discussing how Whatley has been pretty poor not just recently, but for most of last season too. I think that's what he's on about.

A few people, myself included, were discussing how Whatley has been pretty poor not just recently, but for most of last season too. I think that's what he's on about.

Clearly your opinion doesn't count. I also thought Whatley struggled yesterday and hasn't looked the same player he was in his 1st season with us. Am I one of those "fans" as well?

As a season ticket holder I would add my tuppence worth as I believe you must be entitled to.

I also think Whately hasn't hit anywhere near the form he can, however he hasn't been shocking or very poor it's just that we know he can be a lot better.

On to yesterday's game and I thought we could and should have been two of three up at half time, we played well in fits and starts but couldnt maintain the pressure long enough. Bobby once again had the beating of his full back every time but finishing let us down. Hopefully 3pts against Edinburgh next week before big derby v Forfar, on another note Ricky Little was immense yesterday again surely he has cemented the centre back role now. 

What we need alongside him is a player like Gerry McLauchlan who can be annoying at times for opposition but he won most of headers and is no nonsense.

On another note we are still unbeaten at home in the league.☺☺☺☺

Archived