25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We just beat Sevco with a last minute goal, why would I be hurting [emoji38]

You must be the brains of this outfit.

Forgive me for the wrong conclusion, not an avid user of the forum and who supports who.
The image wasn't overly funny, but worth a chuckle. Seems a bit weird to find someone who is a dandy don quote and be upset by the joke. Past annoyance to the guy aside, I'm only picking up on this stuff from now.

By happy coincidence I was walking down King Street after the game and the police blocked the road off to let all the Orc buses through. The biggest seething mass of mutants you'll ever see. Orcs who looked about 70 (but probably only in their 30s) screaming abuse from their buses while some kids with Dons scarfs waved cheerio to them. Definitely not enjoying the journey home to Mordor.

IMG_1474822767.582830.jpg.40ff84fc0893d0IMG_1474822809.801434.jpg.14fac2b18ce695

Enjoy the game, boys?

JS100627530.jpg

The baldy boy in the front pointing is pretty much your stereotypical Sevco fan in my eyes.

Fat - tick
Bald - tick
Seething - tick
Covered head to toe in "sportswear"? - House!!

Also good to see Jim Spence in the away end (just behind the bald guys arm) with a snigger on his wee pus. Good lad is our Spencey.

Just now, Deen1903 said:

By happy coincidence I was walking down King Street after the game and the police blocked the road off to let all the Orc buses through. The biggest seething mass of mutants you'll ever see. Orcs who looked about 70 (but probably only in their 30s) screaming abuse from their buses while some kids with Dons scarfs waved cheerio to them. Definitely not enjoying the journey home to Mordor.

IMG_1474822767.582830.jpgIMG_1474822809.801434.jpg

Wid

Im taking it by that simple quote you made of the image. Nothing bigoted about it.

If he is in other places of the forum, by all means. But bit random to call someone a bigot because they posted am image, that you don't agree with..

Stan has his wee gang of rim lickers on here who come out with the same old stuff.

His rules are as follows...

1. He can post anywhere on the forum but you can't post on any other clubs threads

2. If you say something he will demand proof or dismiss your claims as bullshit. So if you witnessed something it's not accepted as you clearly can't back it up. If anyone who isn't a Celtic or Rangers fan says similar it stands as a fact (unless it's against Aberdeen)

3. Stan abides by the laws of hypocrisy. He will be hypocritical at every turn. If you challenge this you will somehow be wrong.

4. Stan reserves the right to post lies & be unchallenged on this by his minions. Not only shall they not challenge this but they will spread the word of Stan (See vikingTON's allegations for proof of this)

Could go on but that sums it up.

Everyone, including Rangers fans, should have expected an Aberdeen win in this game, but for it to happen like that is delicious. Warburton has completely lost the plot. He'll be gone by Christmas at this rate.

3 hours ago, smpar said:

Andy Halliday is living proof that fans will absolutely adore a player and make them out to be world class despite being a bang average player. But PASHION!!!!!1!!

While this point is spot on and Andy Halliday is the epitome of it, it is amusing to see a Dunfermline fan making this point. Andy Geggan has cult hero status among your support for the exact same reason despite being a bang average League One player.

Daviebhoy having a go at anyone is a complete joke considering he admits applauding other teams when they score at Celtic Park. A complete nutter

On 04/02/2016 at 13:42, The Tedi said:

Would help if you tried to read the conversation.

The point was that we would not need to spend millions in order to compete in the top flight.

On 04/02/2016 at 14:37, The Tedi said:

He also said we had to be sustainable, but you are missing the point. Hearts have proved you do not have to spend millions to compete in the top flight when making the step up, a decent coach can do this on a tight budget.

giphy.gif

Archived