25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Lee Wallace says that no one at Ibrox will be fazed by the hostile reception at Pittodrie tomorrow, because EVERYONE in Scottish football hates Rangers.

Similar mewlings from everybody's favourite grass

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

What a club!

Imagine calling someone a "grass" :lol: like some Danny Dyer wannabe...

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Fully agree with all you say, except it was Hugh Burns and Craig Paterson that got sent off.

Aye, McGregor was signed by Souness I think. It was his blonde locks that fooled me :lol:

Just thinking after hearing Mourinho leaving out Rooney as he wants the team to play with a higher tempo and had a much improved performance. Rangers tempo was certainly a lot faster v QOS without Barton. ( I recognise there was other reasons as well).  You just wonder if you don't have that pace in your game a player may not make it to the top level or when you lose it..... Your matches could be numbered. Certainly Rangers will have to show the fast temp tomorrow to match Aberdeen. 

Lewis

Logan Taylor Reynolds Shinnie  

O'Connor McLean

Hayes       Maddison      McGinn

Rooney

Considine struggles against pacey wide players. I'd prefer to see Shinnie at left Back tomorrow. Rangers are shite at corners and set play crosses so we don't need the height. Reynolds pace would come in handy. Taylor will dominate both boxes at set pieces. O'Connor can provide reassuring cover for the Centre Backs. He and McLean to lay off short passes to Maddison and let him run at the Rangers Centre, then releasing Hayes (Burns) and McGinn wide to cut inside looking for over lapping full backs or driving forward. Rooney to do what Rooney does.

I am rarely confident of easy wins. However, Rangers usual set up is tailor made for Aberdeen to exploit. 5-2 Aberdeen. Rangers to score from distance and a penalty. 

Has Walloperton ever played Aberdeen?

Pretty sure he hasn't. Can't think of a pre season friendly or that. Never mind all this press shite about hatred. Aberdeen are superior to Rangers in all areas. It's all about the football and our team is better than theirs.

9 minutes ago, Kneetrembler said:

Pretty sure he hasn't. Can't think of a pre season friendly or that. Never mind all this press shite about hatred. Aberdeen are superior to Rangers in all areas. It's all about the football and our team is better than theirs.

Thought so, So wits all this hate game crap about?

Archived