25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Dubford don said:

Was that pre 2012 he might not have transferred his support to sevco,then again most of the mindless orcs did.

as mentioned earlier sevco fans are the real sheep believing whatever crap their leader of the time comes out with Murray.white green and now King all taking the complete piss out of them.in fact they are dafter than sheep they are lemmings.

We Are The Sheeple.

27 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

The Rangers/Aberdeen 'better together' love in continues.

Are Sevco fans actually planning a rendition of GSTQ on the 11th min, followed by a rapturous applause on the 12th min by the sheep? emoji23.png

That would be quite witty for Rangers fans tbf.

Right now that last night is out the way I will attempt to talk football in here (shocking, I know).

Sunday is massive, no getting away from that. Don't like the arrogance being shown by our support, it will be a right close game im sure of it. I think we'll let them have the majority of the ball but that could suit us as our centre halves especially are not comfortable on the ball.

If we get our defending right im confident we'll create enough chances to win the game. No doubt Derek will have noticed Rangers susceptibility to set pieces.

Atmosphere will be poisonous I'm sure but looking forward to the game and will try and ignore the arseholes that have only turned up just because it's 'Rangers'

Sevco can't sit in and frustrate, they'll leave gaps all over the place as they press too high up.  They'll score at least one I think, they have some firepower but, they'll deliver plenty opportunities to us on a plate with our pace and if we take them, it'll be a cricket score.  11-2 Warburton Out.

Archived