25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davie trying his level best to sink this thread only a mere matter of hours after it was started is, whilst not entirely shocking, a little bit disappointing. I'll be surprised if he doesn't surpass 100 posts on this alone by the end of the week. He just can't help himself. 

This game will go one of two ways, IMO. We will either win comfortably by a couple or more goals complemented by an utterly commanding team performance, or a tragic Andy Considine stoppage time own goal will hand Rangers the three points after long periods of dominance from the Dons but with a lack of cutting edge in the final third. Needless to add, I'm very much hoping for the former outcome.

2 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I meant by the home fans of course. Surely there wouldn't be an issue there? It would certainly be a welcoming gesture to him.

Seeing as fish has been mentioned surely the Celtic fans could all wear a "Kippah" seeing as they are supposed to be good Catholics in aw rat.

10 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

An ideal scenario would be for Aberdeen to more or less sell out Pittodrie, smash these c***s 4-0 and lord it over the Rangers fans.

I'd settle for that 

27 minutes ago, aftonarmypieman said:

Aye settle for a rangers defeat more than you'd settle for her own teams victory lol fucking obsessed

Who is this dribbler?

You let your club die 8)

Archived