Dunfermline vs St Mirren (trapdoor clash)

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Murdoch

Williamson Fordyce Ashcroft Martin

Cardle Geggan Herron Higginbotham

Clark Farid

If we start with Cardle and Higginbotham on the bench, and/or McCabe starts, then serious questions need to be asked about AJ's judgement.

Pars 1-3 St Mirren :thumbsdown

If it's a game that involves the Pars and is also on live television, the score will be 0-0 or we'll get beat. It'll be an absolute shitfest, that's also a guarantee. It's basically the rules.

Just as Hutton was allowed a double-barreled name on his shirt, Murdoch's hair should get its own squad number. 

I didn't see the Morton game but I thought after the United game we need to come up with more than just shuffling players in and out of the team. I disagree with folk who say we played well - United had to do so little to beat us and even with an extra man they controlled much of the game. Our midfield tactics seemed to be to have one passenger and one running about trying to cover every blade of grass on the pitch. Hopefully Murdoch will make a big difference in terms of organising the defence and cutting out the horrendously sloppy goals such as United's first and Hibs' second. 

Archived