Dunfermline vs St Mirren (trapdoor clash)

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are shocking.

The 4-4-2 doesn't work with the players we have and it cost Rae his job, why McManus has persisted with it I do not know.

We started off trying to pass the ball about which I am pleased about but with Dunfermline having 5 in the midfield we have no options available. The standard of passing from the players has been disgraceful for so called professional players.

There are huge gaps between each area of the team. Every time the ball comes into the box, our defenders are nowhere near the attacker or the bloody ball.

Sutton is strolling it, and Morgan done well for the first.

How the f'k we are winning this I don't know... Thank god Dunfermline's defence is as bad as ours. Hopefully go for five in the midfield in the second half, tighten up the midfield.

Neither can BRE, Martin, Williamson.....

Martin can't defend? Aye ok then.

As I said last week, Fordyce is horrendous in a variety of levels, Williamson is miles above him and BRE is also.
We are shocking.

The 4-4-2 doesn't work with the players we have and it cost Rae his job, why McManus has persisted with it I do not know.

We started off trying to pass the ball about which I am pleased about but with Dunfermline having 5 in the midfield

We have 4 in midfield.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Martin can't defend? Aye ok then.

As I said last week, Fordyce is horrendous in a variety of levels, Williamson is miles above him and BRE is also.

We have 4 in midfield.

Thought Martin was dodgy at the first goal tbh. BRE is shite. League one pish.

This fucking game :lol:

Dunfermline could do with a whole new defence. Talbot, Martin and Fordyce are all out of their depth at this level and none of them are even their worst defender, lest we forget Ben Richards-Everton. Horrific goalkeeping from Murdoch for the second goal too, although you can't condemn him as being as bad as David Hutton on the basis of one mistake.

Williamson on for Fordyce. I've a bit more patience with Fordyce as he still isn't too long back from an absolutely horrific injury. Hopefully Williamson gives us an attacking performance he's capable of.

8 minutes ago, Tam M said:

We are shocking.

We started off trying to pass the ball about which I am pleased about but with Dunfermline having 5 in the midfield we have no options available. The standard of passing from the players has been disgraceful for so called professional players.

There are huge gaps between each area of the team. Every time the ball comes into the box, our defenders are nowhere near the attacker or the bloody ball.

Sutton is strolling it, and Morgan done well for the first.

How the f'k we are winning this I don't know... Thank god Dunfermline's defence is as bad as ours. Hopefully go for five in the midfield in the second half, tighten up the midfield.

Are we playing with 2 up front? From what I'd seen, it looked like Sutton up front on his own. When I seen the lineup I assumed we were playing 4-3-3/4-5-1

Archived