Autographs

locheedfcno1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a signed Brazil shirt cheap from when they played ROI at Landsdowne Rd a few years back.  Ronald, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho and Boaby Carlos were signing individual shirts for auction but the rest of the squad did some.  Got Cafu on it and Kaka was only a youngster so was included on the squad shirt.  Also some absolute diddies like Dida, Roque Junior and Julio Baptiste.

Got a signed photo of Vince McMahon from a Wrestlemania fans access event back when I loved wrestling.  Boys a legend.

When I was young, I used to go to the wrestling every year on holiday, Blackpool, Scarborough, Great Yarmouth, all those places. My mum and dad (the real fans back then) would stay behind and get me the poster from the show and wait for the wrestlers to come out and sign it, which they all did. We are talking the likes of Jackie Pallo, Mick McManus, Giant Haystacks, Rollerball Rocco, Fit Finlay and the rest. All of them were happy to oblige, except one, Big fucking Daddy. Him and his w****r of a brother who was the referee were ignorant c***s and would walk right past without stopping. I hated him after the first time he did it, and he did it every year, the c**t.

My sister also worked with Brian Whittaker's wife at the Lovable factory in Cumbernauld, making bras. He got me a few teams autographs back when he played for Partick Thistle. I have no idea whatever happened to them though.

18 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

When I was young, I used to go to the wrestling every year on holiday, Blackpool, Scarborough, Great Yarmouth, all those places. My mum and dad (the real fans back then) would stay behind and get me the poster from the show and wait for the wrestlers to come out and sign it, which they all did. We are talking the likes of Jackie Pallo, Mick McManus, Giant Haystacks, Rollerball Rocco, Fit Finlay and the rest. All of them were happy to oblige, except one, Big fucking Daddy. Him and his w****r of a brother who was the referee were ignorant c***s and would walk right past without stopping. I hated him after the first time he did it, and he did it every year, the c**t.

My sister also worked with Brian Whittaker's wife at the Lovable factory in Cumbernauld, making bras. He got me a few teams autographs back when he played for Partick Thistle. I have no idea whatever happened to them though.

They were shite for years, but they're doing not bad now.

Archived