League 1 Player & Manager of the Month Awards - September 2016

Div

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LiviLion said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they go for Darren Dods for having his team top of the league, and Jamie Insall for scoring some goals. Think I'd go for Gary Naysmith and Scott Pittman though.

They weren't top till Oct, Alloa were top on GD at the end of Sept.

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

They weren't top till Oct, Alloa were top on GD at the end of Sept.

So they were, my bad. Not sure who'd they go for between Dods and Ross, Brechin picked up more points in Sept but Ross was getting more positive attention when the St Mirren job came up which might sway their decision.

Don't mind as long as Hopkin doesn't get it, manager of the month is like a curse.

Just now, LiviLion said:

So they were, my bad. Not sure who'd they go for between Dods and Ross, Brechin picked up more points in Sept but Ross was getting more positive attention when the St Mirren job came up which might sway their decision.

Don't mind as long as Hopkin doesn't get it, manager of the month is like a curse.

Was a curse for Jack Ross anyway, didn't he win it last month and look what happened to him, the poor sod has gone to St Mirren.

18 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Brechin went top equal in Sept.  I suppose that doesn't count even though , as you say,  we picked up more points ? 

Still kind of hope Dods doesn't get it for the aforementioned reason of the curse. ;)  Hopkin is yer man !!!  

5 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Brechin went top equal in Sept.  I suppose that doesn't count even though , as you say,  we picked up more points ? 

Still kind of hope Dods doesn't get it for the aforementioned reason of the curse. ;)  Hopkin is yer man !!!  

Alloa had a better GD though so you'd be 2nd, when we were joint top with Alloa we had the same GD too but they went top with alphabetical order which wouldn't have counted if that's how it finished in the last game of the season. Should really go by head to head results if 2 teams are tied instead of GD,

Archived